63

>>>>

>>>>

*two months later*

I was currently four and a half months pregnant and Robert had just called us to tell us that he received the gender of the baby. He said he'd start planning the gender reveal party immediately and that he was over the moon.

Chris and I were were excited to say the least. Whether the baby was a boy or a girl, we'd be happy either way, as long as our baby angel was healthy. My bump has started to show more now, and the fans were starting to speculate things so we decided to announce my pregnancy.

We were able to tell the cast a few weeks ago which was relieving and exciting. The looks on their faces were pretty hilarious, especially Anthony and Sebastian. Moments after we announced that I'm pregnant, Anthony and Sebastian began to fight over who would be the "cooler" uncle. I actually found it quite cute to see how excited they were for the baby.

Chris was currently in the shower as I began to prepare supper. I was in the middle of cutting the peppers when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I drop the knife on the counter and bend down as I hold onto my stomach. The pain hit me again as I winced, closing my eyes tightly.

I began to rub circles around my stomach and the pain eased. I didn't want to think too much of it, because this was my first pregnancy and this was probably normal. I continue to prepare supper as I set the table for Chris and I. I hear footsteps as Chris walks into the kitchen dressed in a pair of jogging pants and a hoodie. I set the food on the table as another sharp pain hits.

I bend down again as I grip the edge of the table. Chris comes running over to me in a panic, "What's wrong?! Is it the baby?"

I rub my stomach again and that's when I feel it; the baby's kick. I grab Chris' hand and place it on my stomach as another kick erupts. Chris gasps lightly as I look up at him. He was smiling so bright as I continued to feel our baby kick. I smile as I lean into Chris. I had always heard about mothers feeling their babies kick but I never expected it to be so powerful and painful.

It wasn't painful enough to really hurt me but it was pretty uncomfortable and the baby had a pretty strong kick. I sat down at the table as I continued to run small circles on my stomach while Chris filled up my plate with food, "Is this good or do you want more?"

"More please", I smile as he raises his eyebrows, "Don't judge me! I'm pregnant and I'm eating for two now"

"I'm not judging you!", Chris exclaims as he puts his hands up in defence. I nod my head, not believing him, as I begin eating. After finishing supper Chris demanded that I go rest while he washes the dishes and cleans the table. I didn't protest as I went to sit on our couch.

It was crazy to think that in just five months our baby would be here. The baby's nursery was a mess. We had ordered some things for the room but we were missing so many things and there were boxes and bags everywhere. I told Chris I wanted to wait until we found out the gender before we started buying more things for the room because I had no sense of what to get without knowing for certain whether it was a boy or a girl.

"Ella? Robert just called me and told me that the gender reveal party will be this Saturday"

"What? Already?", I ask him in bewilderment. The fact that Robert was able to plan everything so fast shocked me for a few seconds but faded away as I realized that it was Robert we were talking about. That man could accomplish anything.

"I need to find something to wear, come shopping with me!", I say in excitement as I get up. "Do I have to?"

"Please?", I whine. I stare at him for a few seconds before I see him break, "Fine! But only because I love you"

And so we went to the mall to find myself an outfit for our gender reveal! In less than three days we were going to find out the gender of our baby, and to say we were excited was an understatement.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Any guesses as to what the gender of the baby is?