37

^^ Okay but this gif literally made my heart explode

^^ Okay but this gif literally made my heart explode. Look at how perfect he is.

>>>>

"Guys, we're going house hunting. Try not to catch the house on fire!" Ella yells in hopes that the boys were listening. She grabs Chris' hand as they make their way to Chris' car. Ella was excited to start a new chapter in her life but she was also nervous. She didn't know what the future held for her but she just hoped it was better than the past few years.

"So the realtor called me this morning and he said that he's picked out a few houses around the area based off of what we told him we're most interested in. The first one is just around the corner over here" Chris explains as he turns around the corner and into the driveway of a very beautiful and semi big house.

There was no doubt about it that Sebastian and Anthony lived in a high end neighbourhood. This house was just around the corner from theirs and it was absolutely beautiful. It wasn't excessively big and it wasn't an eye sore, which Ella liked, but she worried about the price. This was obviously a bigger house than what she was normally used to and it seemed to be newly built, which made Ella nervous. She isn't struggling with money, but she doesn't have as much as Chris does, obviously.

She was adamant that both Chris and herself would split ways with the house and pay for it equally. In Ella's mind, it was only fair. Chris, however, wasn't aware of this.

Ella opened the car door as she took in the scenery before her. This house was beautiful to say the least, but Ella knew not to get too excited because they still had a few more houses to look at. They walked up the walkway and met with the realtor, who smiled at the both of them before shaking their hands, "It's a pleasure to meet the both of you. My name is Alex and I'll be your guide. I truly hope you can find your forever home with our company. Let's get started, shall we?"

Ella sent him a warm smile as she grabbed Chris' hand. He gave her hand a little squeeze as Alex opened the door. The entrance of the house was beautiful. It was spacious and it left a lot of room for imagination.

They continued to look around the house before they moved onto the next one. Chris and Ella saw three houses before moving onto the fourth and final one. The moment they walked in Ella knew that this was their house. Chris turned to look at Ella and it was in that moment she knew that Chris felt the same way. Nonetheless they continued to venture around the entire house, their love for it only enhancing as they continued to walk around. Alex turned to look at them once they got back to the front of the house, "So this is the final house I have to show you today. I can find some more houses for you but that depends on how you feel about the houses we've seen today"

Chris and Ella glance at each other, nodding, "Can you give us a moment please?"

"Of course!"

Chris pulled Ella aside as they looked at each other. "This is the one. It's like it was made for us"

"I agree, but I wanted to make it clear that we're both paying for this house. I don't care that you can afford it and that this wouldn't even make a dent in your bank account but we're a couple and I don't want you to feel like you have to pay for everything" Ella informs him truthfully. Chris sighs, knowing that Ella wasn't going to go down without a fight. He knew it was useless to argue with her because in the end she would win anyways. "Fine, but I'll put in a little more than you, okay? We compromise"

"Fine, I love you"

"I love you too"

Alex takes their silence as a signal to walk over to them again, "So? Have we decided what we're going to do?"

"We're going to purchase this house! It feels right and we love it, this is our home" Chris informs him. "Perfect! You've made an excellent choice and if I do say so myself, this is my favorite home out of all of the ones we've seen today. I'll go retrieve the paperwork from my car and we can get started!"

Alex walks out of the house leaving Chris and Ella alone. Ella couldn't help but smile at the thought that her and Chris just purchased their first house together. "I can't believe we're actually doing this. We actually bought a house together"

"Well believe it beautiful! I can't wait to live with you and spend every second that I possibly can with you. It's all I could ever ask for" Chris places a kiss on Ella's lips as Alex comes back inside with an envelope.

"It might take a while but I assure you once we're done all the paperwork it'll all be worth it". Ella nods her head as the three of them take a seat at the table. They started signing form after form, documenting all the appropriate information needed. After two and half hours they finally finished the paperwork that was needed for today. It was getting dark outside as Chris and Ella bid goodbye to Alex, "Thank you for everything, Alex. We'll see you in a few days to finish up the remainder of the paperwork!"

"You're very welcome. Congratulations!"

Chris opened the passenger side door for Ella as she sat down, sighing a sigh of content. Chris drove off down the street and back to Anthony and Sebastian's house. "You see? It's not that far from Seb and Mackie's house!"

"I can't wait to tell them we found a house! It sounds so weird to say that—we found a house. We bought a house!" Ella exclaimed as she let out an excited scream. Chris shook his head, laughing, as he rested his hand on Ella's thigh, "I can't wait to see what the future holds for us".

"Me too, my love, me too"