Chapter 2

Surprisingly me and Jemma became fast friends, it's funny how things work out. My brothers were not impressed one bit but I didn't care. She filled me in on a few details about Liam Moore, but they were mostly based on rumours and that wasn't enough for me, I needed facts. She asked around and we found one of his female victims. She was really reluctant to talk to me and clearly scared but I reassured her that whatever she tells me will remain a secret and will go no further. I'll admit, I hassled the poor girl but I made her an offer she couldn't refuse, the promise of revenge.

I could not believe my ear when she started to tell me about her ordeal, she had sex with the guy believing like most girls that he loved her or at least cared about her, thats common enough. What I was shocked about is that he had taped the whole thing and used it to blackmail her on several occasions demanding her to sleep with other boys. I was glad to hear that my brothers were not in on this but they did know about it, so I'm pretty mad at them. When she refused he put the video up on the net and somehow got onto a porn site. She also told me that she got beat up by some girls on his behalf to stay quiet about it and that was apparently a warning, hence why she was reluctant to talk to me. She told me that a friend of hers was spiked at one of his parties and they took pictures of her naked body for laughs and they were spread around in her school. The stories went on and on and it was always Liam behind it all.

This revenge thing was going to be harder than I had originally anticipated and what ever I plan to do I know I need to be extra careful around this guy.

I had already a plan in mind, start small and build it up as I go along. I wanted to start with school, something juvenile but humiliating all the same and I will be including my brothers. I'm going to need to get their school schedule. But then an opportunity came a little earlier than expected.

I'm home alone and in my room studying when the door bell rings. I head downstairs to open the door and see that It's him lucky me, lets see how he reacts to what I'm about to do.

"My brothers are not in". And then I slam the door in his face. This would be step one. He rings the door bell, but I ignore him, he rings it again and I ignore him again, then he just keeps ringing over and over. So childish, take the fucking hint. I open the door yet again.

"I told you my brothers are not in! Shouldn't you be on your way?" I ask innocently.

"No, I'll wait for them inside." He says with a cold expression on his face. He's tougher than I thought. Still I slam the door in his face again. This time he bangs on the door really hard, so I speak to him again but this time with the door still firmly shut.

"Sorry Liam but no ones home and I'm not comfortable being alone in the house with a strange boy. I think we are done here and I need to study so if theres nothing else then bye."

"What the fuck, open the fucking door Nichole, I'm not in the mood for playing games!" He shouts.

Mission one accomplished, let him loose his rag. I go upstairs ignoring his rantings on and carry on studying. He rambled on for quite a long time and then it went all quiet, he must have left, so I decide to take a peek from my window and to my surprise he was still there waiting. Should I call the police and report a strange person loitering outside my front door? Nah not today, I'll save that one for another time I laugh to myself.

It must have been at least an hour until my brothers came back and the first thing Liam does when he finally manages to get in the house, is come barging in my room.

"Oh hey Liam." I smile innocently as if nothing happened. He glares at me while running his fingers through his hair in clear frustration, then he walks further in my room leaning down to face me. We are practically inches apart but I don't flinch as he probably would expect me to.