Chapter 20

As I carried on dancing with this complete stranger, I couldn't help but imagine Liam being the one with me, dancing with me, his hands wrapped around me, holding me close, so close that there would be no chance of me to escape, grinding against me, feeling me as I would feel him, but the reality was, that he was no longer with me, he ditched me with no explanation. Everything I would do tonight I knew full well that it was going to be childish and immature, but what other choice do I have left? He has not been to see me, not contacted me and he just simply hasn't tried. I'm a proud person too, I don't like the idea of loosing face, I'm crushed by how things have been left with a huge question mark, it all feels like unfinished business and if he doesn't want to be with me that's fine, but please at least give me some kind of reason and closure.

Someone grabs my arm, pulling me away from the guy that I'm with and interrupting my troubled thoughts. As I open my eyes I can't deny the disappointment in seeing its just my best friend and by the way she is looking back at me, I guess she has noticed how I feel too. " Sorry to disappoint, but it's only me!" She says sarcastically while shouting over the loud music. She leans closer to my ear and whisper shouts,"I just wanted to let you know that everyone is pretty much here and our special entertainment has arrived!"

"Already?" I ask surprised. "Yep and boy is this guy hot or what!" She says with a big grin on her face and twirling around with joy. "Well I guess we better get this show on the road then!" I shout with fake excitement, with hopes that she won't notice my mood change. I turn to face the guy I was dancing with and excuse myself saying that I had some party business to take care of and he just looked bewildered. "Can I at least know your name?" he asks before letting me go. "Sure!" I say with a smile and continue, " I'm Nichole!" He grabs my had with his and says, "it's a pleasure to meet you Nichole, I'm Levi and I'd really like to get to know you" He then brings my hand down to his privates and then gives me a wink, clearly indicating his meaning. There is no way I can hide the sheer shock, distaste and utter disappointment with his behaviour and under any other circumstances, I would have crushed his balls in my hand and given him a slap across the face, but what's the point of making a scene right now. I have other plans in mind and hopefully that will put him off. "Oh sweet, I can't wait to be objectified by yet another man, it's what I live for!" I say sarcastically and turn on my heels leaving him standing there clueless as to what I meant, but I know.

After a few preparations, movements of furniture to create more space and once the guy set up his pod with the stereo, we were finally ready. The Music that was playing stopped creating a confused and annoyed atmosphere amongst the partygoers. There was moaning, bitching and a few questions as to what's going on, but I shouted out that I had a special entertainment for everyone and to be patient. One chair was placed in the middle of the room and it was a matter of finding a volunteer to sit in it. "Hey Syd, why don't you sit there?" I ask thinking that she would be more than happy to oblige, but she surprised me. "Uh, ah, no this is for you darling, who better than a virgin to sit on the throne and enjoy this moment, besides, you're brothers and hopefully Liam too, will go ballistic. I suppose she is partially right, my brothers would definitely throw a hissy fit, but Liam, I doubt it. "Fine, let's do this!

The music starts to play it's seductive tune, the hot guy grabs my hand and gently pulls me towards the centre of the room and sits me down onto the chair. The moment he starts to dance all the girls start screaming in excitement realising what all the commotion was for, all the guys faces funny beyond belief, jaws were dropping a lot of moaning and bitching, guys trying to pull their girls away from the show, which obviously like hell they would and little by little the room filled with only girls and the boys were disappearing out of the room. The guy dancing in front of me must have been a little pissed that I wasn't paying him any attention, but the reaction I got from the guys was better than I had expected and it was truly a sight, but the dancer was having none of it and cupped my face, pulling it around to face him directly. Wow, this guy had amazing eyes and boy his body was truly a work of art. Every muscle, definition and his caramel oiled skin, just gave me shivers of delight. I guess there is a guy that can get me a little excited after all. The male stripper danced circles around me, entertaining some of the girls standing around enjoying the view, then came back to me, straddling my, swinging his hips in a sexual manner up and down, then climbed up the chair with me still sitting in it and swinging his hips again but in my face. I could help but blush and laugh at the same time, this was definitely embarrassing but in a good way.