Chapter 2

Tris POV

I get out of the vehicle and I start to run to the school, Caleb staying close behind. I open the hallway door and there's so many teens, I try to move past them, but it's too crowded. I look behind me but Caleb's gone. I knew it, now I'm on my own to try to find the office. I push past people saying excuse me and pardon me.

Eventually, I find the office. I walk in and I see an old woman sitting at a desk organizing papers.

"Good morning, I'm here for my class schedule and P.E uniform."

" Good morning," she replies, not even glancing in my direction. " So whats your name girl?" She asks.

"Beatrice Prior, I'm a freshmen." I replied.

"Okay," she starts as she looks at me, her grey and blue eyes are strikingly strange. She gets up and walks to another desk and pulls out a bin full of papers. After a moment she hands me a paper. " Here's your schedule, whats your size for a P.E T-shirt and shorts?"

" Small for both." I state. She walks in a room and paces out again.

"Here's your dauntless P.E clothes. You have money right?" I nod as I take it out of my pocket. I hand it to her. I grip my clothes and smile at her.

" Thanks."

" No problem." She replies smiling. I turn around and stroll out of the office.

The bell rings and I quickly search for the gym. After a long time if searching, I find it. I walk in and there's a man in black shorts and a black gym tee. His eyes are green and his hair is a deep shade of brown. He seems to be in his 30s.

" Get dressed." He states. I run to the locker room and find my locker, 464 ( See what I did there 😂) I open it and I place my backpack inside. I look around, there's about 10 girls. I face the wall and get dressed, I've always had this problem, I never wanted anyone to see how my body is like a 12 year olds. Even though I don't care, I still will get embarrassed. I place my dauntless clothes in the locker and I shut it.

I put back on my black converse and before I walk out, I hear snickers. I crane my head to the sound. There's about 3 girls, whispering to each other staring at me. They start to laugh. I look down and stride out of the locker room.

I've been bullied before, but that was in elementary. I wonder how it will be in high school. I sigh and walk in the gym.

The male teacher stands in the middle of the gym.

" Sit on the bleachers." He instructs, I nod and I look to my left, there's a few people on the bleachers. I walk to an empty row and think about those girls, but then someone catches my eye.

My heart flutters and everything goes still. There's a boy with deep blue ocean eyes that I get lost in. His hair is dark brown and short clipped, his lips are perfect, so perfect. I look at his shirt to see his name and I have to read it a few times to make sure.

This boy is named Four Eaton.

That's Tobias fake name.

He's my best friend.