Chapter 29

Tris POV

*Large time lapse*

Graduation day

Everyone cheers as they throw their black caps in the air.

I graduated high school.

I made it. I feel pleased with myself, like I can do anything I want. Invincible. I turn to glance at Tobias, who's a few seats over. He's grins at me, flashing me his white teeth. I smile back.

After our row gets dismissed, I hug Tobias tightly, inhaling his soap and metal scent. I don't hear all of the other graduates speaking. It's as if its only me and Tobias in our everlasting bubble.

We pull away eventually when we hear my mother call my name.

"Tris!" She yells, I see her running to me. Tears in her eyes. I embrace her tightly, my face snuggles in her shoulder. Her blond hair itches my nose slightly, yet i ignore it, I inhale her scent deeply, she smells like perfume. She barely uses perfume, but on some occasions, she does.

I pull away from my comforting mother. Tears are still brimming in her kind eyes, but she manages to hold them in. "I'm so proud of you Tris. I love you so much." She says. "Congrats to Four too." She adds, smiling at him.

"I love you too mom." I state, giving her a grin.

"Thank you Mrs. Prior." Tobias responds, I glance at him. He's giving my mother a smile, I love him so much. I got accepted into a college,Tobias sent a slip too; yet he hasn't gotten his letter. I'm pretty sure he got accepted though.

My dad comes by with Caleb, they look proud. My dad envelops me in a tight hug, I embrace him back, enjoying the hug.

"I'm so proud of you Bea," my father tells me before he pulls away. I smile at him, remembering that Bea is a nickname that my father used on me when I was younger.

"Congratulations to you too Four!" My dad exclaims, suddenly embracing Tobias, Tobias hugs him, he's a little shocked by my father's actions. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn to look, it's Caleb. Who's grinning.

"I'm so proud of you Beatrice." He says, I've gotten used to him calling me by my full name.

"I love you little sis," He adds, I smile at him.

"I love you too big bro," I respond.

~TIME LAPSE~

After my family congratulated me, we all went home.

Except Tobias.

He came to my house to tell me some news. I'm sure it's good news about something.

We walk upstairs to my room, still in our black gowns, he's unusually silent. Once we are inside my bedroom, I hear him speak.

"Tris," he starts, I turn around and stare into his deep blue eyes that I fell in love with, which are full of so much care and kindness.

"What?" I ask softly.

"I got accepted." He whispers, giving me a grin. I smile back, I run to him and give him an embrace.

"That's so great Tobias!" I exclaim, tears starting to fall from my eyes. "Since when?"

"A few days ago, but I wanted to tell you after we graduated." He replied.

"I love you." I state, not upset that he didn't tell me earlier.

"I love you too Tris!" He responds, he pulls away and somehow, our foreheads touch.

"Forever?" I ask.

"Forever." He promises. And we stay like that, together forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you readers for taking the time to read my fanfiction.

Thank you to all who commented, gave me support, to the ones who kept on reading, the readers who added my story to their reading list, to the ones who favorited my chapters.

Thanks for everything. 😊😘😊

Also, should I do a sequel? If you want the story to continue, please let me know!