Chapter 5

Tobias POV

What did I do? Well, she never wants to talk to me so I'll grant her wish. When the bell rings for 4th period, I realized it's science. I frown. That's gonna be awkward. I slowly pace to the science room, not caring if I'm late.

When I arrive I walk in, Tris is in the front table, paired up with Christina. I look away and sit far from them, I had to sit next to a girl with blond hair and stormy grey eyes ( I think you all know who she is 😊 Percy Jackson fans know who she is)

" Hey. I'm Annabeth." She says, smiling ( btw, percy and annabeth are still Demigods but the war is over and percabeth hasn't happened yet. They are friends still.)

" I'm Four." I state.

" Oh cool." She says. She's pretty but I find Tris more attractive. The teacher begins to instruct and Annabeth and I listen.

~~~~~~~~~TIME LAPSE~~~~~~~~

After the last period which was history. I walked home, thinking about Tris.

I arrive at my house and I quietly go upstairs and do my homework. But I'm unable to, I think about what Tris said.

Leave me alone.

I will Tris, if that makes you happy. I force myself to do my homework.

~~~~~~~~~LARGE TIME LAPSE~~~

Tris POV

1 year later

My eyes open. I get up and sprint to my closet. I pick out my black shirt that says 'Dauntless' on it, black pants and my black combat boots. I grab my black leather jacket and put it on. I run downstairs and my mother left a note on the table.

Working early honey, I'll see you after school. ~ Your mom

I go into the pantry and I picked up the Fruit Loops cereal box. I looked in the refrigerator and pulled out the milk gallon. I place the items on the table and I grab a spoon from a drawer and a bowl.

I hear footsteps thundering down the stairs and Caleb pops up.

" Morning Beatrice." He says, always annoying. I sigh.

"Morning." I respond. He wears a blue tee shirt and light blue pants with blue nike shoes. I sit at the table and start to eat.

" Where's mom?"

" Out at work." I replied as he heads in the kitchen. I eat as quickly as I can and I feel a vibrate in my pocket, I pull out my phone. Chris texted me.

Hey Trissy! Oh sooo did you hear Percy is going out with Annabeth?

My face flares up, she knows I have a small crush on him and every 10 minutes she's giving me an update on his life. I had a feeling he didn't like me back. Annabeth is way prettier then me. But I still feel a flare of anger. I text her back

Hey Chris, and oh. Good 4 him. ~Tris

Oooo! U r jelly aren't u??? ~Christina

I place my bowl in the sink and run upstairs as I text her back.

No of course not. ~Tris

Mmmhmm ~ Christina

I shake my head and I walk in my bathroom, I brush my longer hair then last year and I put it in a bun. I brush my teeth and add a bit of lipgloss and mascara. I grab my backpack and speed outside. Caleb and I have our own cars. I have a black toyata and Caleb still has his red one.

I jump in my car and put on some tunes.

I arrive at school and I walk in the hall. I bump into someone. I look at his face. Four. He looks at me but swiftly looks away and continues walking.

I miss him. I miss him a lot. His scent, his jokes, his smile. But our friendship was ruined last year, it's too late to change what happened. I walk deeper in the crowd and I happen to find Chris easily.

"Hey Trissy!" She exclaims.

" Hey Chris!" I say.

" Guess what! Since today's Friday, Uriah is throwing a party. You should go." She states. I smile and nod.

" Who's going?"

" Hmmm Percy, Annabeth, Leo, you know Leo right? That funny, weird kid?" I nod, " Frank, Hazel, Piper, Jason, Me, Will and Shauna. Marlene can't go. And a bunch of other people." She says.

" Four isn't going right?"

" I'm not sure. Why do you care anyway? You guys haven't spoke to each other since, you know." She asks

" No reason." I say, I hope he's there. Wait what? No, I hope he isn't there. The bell rings and I give Chris a quick embrace and jog to the locker room.

Those girls still laugh at me. I figured out their names. Molly, Jess and Samantha. I get dressed and suddenly, Jess pushes me against a locker. Her eyes the color of the ocean, just like Four's. I try to pry her off me, but she doesn't budge.

" Look at the little girl! Trying to pry me off her! Aww!" She spat, slapping me. Samantha laughs and so does Molly. " You're a disgrace. Tell anyone, and I'll beat you up." She says, she pulls away and I run out and I sit at the bleachers. I shake and rub my face. Four comes out and ignores my gaze, I look away.

Te P.E teacher instructs that we have to play volleyball. Then he puts us in groups and tells us he be right back and walks outside. I'm forced to go in Fours team and Molly, Jess and Samantha are on the other team.

Then I did something on accident. I hit Molly on the face with the volleyball. My face grows pale as she gives me a death glare. She marches to me and punches me. I fall back and fall on the hard floor. People cheer.

Where's the damn teacher?

She kicks me and I cry out, out of the corner of my eye, I see Four push Molly and he paces to me and touches my cheek. My skin tingles, he grabs my hand and says these words

" I'm sorry. I've always wanted to tell you I'm sorry for that fight. I'm so sorry. I..." Then I couldn't hear him say the last words because I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: Hello readers! Chapter 6 is blank for some strange reason so just hang tight and I'll fix it ASAP. 😊