Chapter 14

Tris POV

Tuesday

The bell rings and I get into the locker room to put on my regular dauntless clothes and Sam comes by the time I'm done getting dressed back into my dauntless clothing.

"I'm not in the mood," I say angrily.

" Tris. Four didn't cheat on you, he was brainwashed. Trust me, I'm not like the other girls anymore. I realized how mean they are to you." She tells me.

"You're lying," I state, even though I remember Tobias said something like that.

"No please trust me," she says, I shake my head.

"You expect me to trust you?" I scoff.

"No, but no one should be treated like that. No one should be bullied. I've been bullied in middle school and elementary school. I know how it is, and I realized I've been a part of this. I know how you feel about them, going home everyday and not wanting to go back to school the next day because of them, and I swear I will make them pay for what they did to you." She replied and walks away.

~~~~~~~~~TIME LAPSE~~~~~~~~

Tobias POV

Monday

I sit in history and wait for Tris but also thinking of my plan. I miss Tris, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore.

She comes in and walks to me. She grabs the collar of my black shirt and she pulls me in close, I can't tell what she wants.

"Tobias," she whispers so only I can hear, "how did you not know you were kissing Molly?" I tell her again without hesitation.

After I tell her, she touches my cheek and it sends sparks.

"Molly is a mean hag isn't she?" she asks and smirks, I lean in and she slightly pulls away, so I pull back. "I want to stay as friends," she indicated. Rejection flows through me but I nod. She smiles slightly and walks to her assigned seat.

~~~~~T I M E L A P S E~~~~~~~~

Tobias POV

Monday

I texted Molly in the middle of lunch to sit next to me.

So I sit with Chris, Uriah, Zeke, Will, Shauna, Marlene and Tris. I already explained to them my plan and they all just smirked the whole time.

Then Molly comes in with Jess and Sam. Sam knows all about the plan. Molly flashes me a stupid grin. I smile back and push Tris away so Molly can sit next to me. She sits down next to me and smirks at Tris.

Tris just ignores her. Jess sits down on my left while Sam is getting it ready.

"Hey Four," Molly chimes, I grin at her.

"Hey baby," I replied. She leans in to kiss me but I pull away saying 'tsk tsk tsk'. Her eyebrows scrunch up in confusion. Then the purple paint falls on her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: Payback 😏

So how is everyone liking the story so far?

Please tell me in the comments how to make it better.

Well, have a great day and continue READING!

Follow me on my Fandom account on Instagram for multifandom edits, such as Percy Jackson and Divergent!

@Fandoms__are_my_life