Chapter 28

Tris's POV
Thursday
The rumors of my "pregnancy" wore off, but Molly and Jess still mess with me. I learned to ignore them, yet I stand up for myself when I need to.

After I change into the P.E uniform, I hear Jess speak as everyone walks out of the door.

"Hey Molly," Jess begins, her voice snotty, "what should we make up about Tris now?"

"Well," I hear Molly answer, "let's say she hasn't hit puberty!"

Anger fills through me.

"She does look like a 12 year old." Jess comments. I turn around and look into their eyes, hating them so deeply.

"Why don't you do that?" I ask, full of sarcasm, " I don't care."

"Awwww, little girl thinks she's all strong and big!" Molly exclaims.

"Leave her alone Molly," I hear someone say behind me, I turn around and see Sam leaning against the door.

"Leave traitor," Jess spat, stepping forward.

Sam scowls, "You must be crazy if you thought I'll leave because of that pathetic "threat"" She states motioning her fingers in the word 'threat'.

"I'll make you leave," Jess warns, Molly shakes her head and places a hand on Jessie's shoulder, making her cease her actions.

"Our fight isn't with you Samantha." Molly muses, eyes dark and angry.

"It is now." Sam retorts, pacing next to me.

Jess swings her fist toward Sam's face but, to my surprise, Samantha caught it in midair.

Jessie's eyes are wide and full of shock. Sam swiftly punches her with her opposite hand.

That's when Molly attacks me. We fall to the floor, Molly pinning me under her strength. She smirks and punches me, pain flows through my face. She punches me again, harder. I can't fight back, I can't even move my arms.

She punches me again and that's when I feel a substance on my face. Blood. I hear groans of struggle, and I already know that Sam and Jess are fighting.

"I'm going to kill you." Molly snarls, ready to punch me again. I try to pry her off me but I can't.

Before she can hit me, Sam pushes her off me. I stand up swiftly and spit my blood to the tiled floor.

Sam is fine, just blood dripping from her nose. Jess is knocked out on the floor.

I glance at Molly, she's standing again. She runs to me but on instinct, I punch her. She stumbles and looks back at me, she's shocked.

I can fight.

I can.

I will fight.

I kick her in the stomach which causes her to fall to the floor. I swing my fist to her face again.

She's bleeding now, all over her face.

She shakes her head rapidly and nervously, "Please stop, I'm sorry Tris!" She begs, I scoff. I thought she was strong.

"Never bother me again." I growl, slowly pulling away.

She nods and cowers toward the floor.
I turn around and I see Sam staring at me, yet her facial expressions tell me that she's proud.

"She's never going to bother you again. Neither is Jess. I made sure." She tells me, smiling. I smile back. My face still hurts from the fight but inside, I feel stronger.

I know all four of us will get in trouble.

But it was totally worth it.

~~TIME LAPSE~~

We did get in trouble.

A lot of detention.

Tobias was very concerned when I went into the gym with my face full of blood. After I explained everything to him, he gives me a grin.

Molly and Jess stopped bothering me. Somehow, what I did worked.

The rest of the day was a blur.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!
Thanks for taking the time to read this chapter! I'll update ASAP.