Chapter 13

Tris POV

Monday

After a weekend of hanging out with Chris and ignoring Tobias it's Monday.

I drive to school in black shorts and a black v neck tee. My hair is in a katniss braid.

I arrive and run to the locker room. I get dressed but then Molly pushes me. I fall on the cold, hard tile floor. I look at Molly.

She smirks.

"Your boyfriend cheated on you with me, how does that make you feel?" She asks. I spit my saliva on the floor. I get up, and I face her.

I punch her right in the jaw, and show her my middle finger, then walk out. (Nice right?? 😂)

I catch Tobias staring at me, but I ignore his eyes and sit next to Percy, Percy had his schedule changed so now he has P.E with me. Most of the kids last year still have P.E for first period.

"Hey Tris," he greets. I smile.

"Hi."

The teacher instructs us to play basketball so I start playing with Percy, he isn't too bad but he is better at other things, like swimming. He's amazing at swimming.

The bell rings and I jog to my locker and get dressed again. Molly looks at me and pushes me inside - literally inside a locker- and shuts it. I'm squished and I hear girls laughing.

"Get her out!" A few yell.

"No keep her in!" Others scream.

"Let me out!" I shout, pounding on the metal. But soon it's silence. I realized everyone left. I try to open the locker but I can't. The late bell rings and I start yelling for anyone to hear me until I realize P.E is only for students who have period 1, 3 and 5 so I have no luck. I sigh.

~~~~~~~~~TIME LAPSE~~~~~~~~

Tobias POV

Monday

Tris didn't arrive on time, I thought she was late but she never arrived. I get worried.

I ask my teacher if I can go to the bathroom and she says yes.

I walk to the girls locker room and peak in.

"Tris?" I whisper- yell.

"Tobias?" I hear her. I walk in.

"Where are you?" I ask

"Trapped in a locker," she mutters. I walk close to where I hear her voice and knock on it. "Yup I'm here," she tells me.

"Whats your combo number?" I question.

"46-32-10" she replied. I opened it and and she crawls out.

"Thanks," she whispers, blushing. I kiss her but she pulls away. I bite my lip.

She shakes her head, as if telling me to leave her alone so I do, I nod and walk out, leaving her stranded.

And I know what I'm going to do to make Molly to pay.