Chapter 15

Tris POV

Monday

Her eyes go wide as the gang, myself and everyone in the cafeteria, except Jess laughs. She gets up and looks behind her and Sam is standing in front of her.

"Sam! You little-" Molly starts but Tobias cuts her off by grabbing a piece of dauntless cake and smudges it in her face. He smirks then frowns.

"What a tragic waste of perfectly amazing dauntless cake! Oh well," he states grinning, " I'll just have yours." He says, grabbing her cake. I laugh even harder.

She wipes off the cake and yells in frustration and runs out, before Jess can follow her, Sam trips her and she falls. Ruining her perfect, blond hair and turning it frizzy.

Everyone laughs harder and she runs out.

I'm positive we're gonna get in trouble but...

Payback never felt so good.

After our laughing fit is finished, I look at Tobias. He looks back at my eyes and I hug him, tightly, never wanting to let go of him warmth, wanting his strong arms to wrap around me, to protect me. He hugs me back. I pull away.

"Thanks," I state, smiling. He smiles back.

"Well someone had to get revenge for hurting you and making your life miserable." He responds. I want to kiss him. But.... I decide against it.

The bell rings for the next period.

~~~~~~~~TIME LAPSE~~~~~~~~

Tobias POV

I drive to my house, (He uses Marcus's car.) thinking about Tris. I unlock my front door and pace in. I stop in my tracks when I hear it.

"Tobias. You're in trouble now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUNNN!!!!

How was this chapter? 👍 or 👎

It was really short, sorry. I'll make the next one longer.