Chapter 10

Tris POV

Monday

My alarm rings in my ear, I groan and shut it off. I hop out of bed and take a quick shower.

After the shower, I grab my black shorts, black tank top and black vans. I get dressed as fast as I can. I run downstairs and grab a granola bar, I'll probably eat it on the way to school.

I pace upstairs again and brush my hair and place it in a bun. I brush my teeth and apply lipgloss.

I get my backpack and phone and run downstairs. Caleb is already gone, and my parents are working early.

I run out the door and unlocked my car. I drive as fast as I possibly can, realizing I'm gonna be late!

When I arrive, the bell rings. I run to the lockeroom. I exhale and realize I'm good to go. I walk deeper in the locker room. And then I gasp. I'm in the boys locker room. I turn around too fast, eyes closed shut, I bump into a tall figure. I slowly open them. It's Tobias...in only boxers. He blushes . I flush too.

"Oh....I'm just gonna go. " I mutter. I turn and i bump into another guy, why is this damn place so crowded!? The guy is Percy and..... He's shirtless. When did he have P.E for first period?"Oh god." I mutter. I push past him, and run to the door, blocking every guy in sight. I run out, clearly embarrassed.

I barge into the girls locker room and get dressed fast. Before I walk out, someone pulls my hair. I'm about to shriek but the person cups my mouth. I muffle screaming. I realized the person is Jess.

"Listen here," she says, " your little boyfriend is cheating on you as we speak, go look for yourself. He's in the closet in the gym making out with Molly." She whispers. My heart smashs into pieces, but I don't believe her. I can't.

She let's me go. I turn to her and shake my head in disbelief.

"Four wouldn't do that." I state.

"Go look for yourself." She says, smirking. I walk out and I'm about to sit on the bleachers when I realize Tobias isn't there. But he gets dressed so fast.....Jess is lying. Right?

I jog to the closet, crossing my fingers I won't see what I think I will. I grab the handle and open it.

Molly and....no. It can't be.

But oh it is.

Four. Kissing. Her.