Chapter SIX

Tris POV

I wake up laying down in the nurse's bed and I hear a voice.

"Hi Beatrice, you can go to 3rd period now." I sit up and a nurse is standing in front of a door. I nod and walk to 3rd period.

I think about what Tobias said, how he was sorry and frankly, I'm sorry too. But I have to wait until lunch to talk to him.

I walk into class and start working.

~~~~~~~~TIME LAPSE~~~~~~~~~

When the lunch bell rings, I literally run to find Tobias.

I see him standing in line, I run and then embrace him. Missing his touch and smell. I hug him tight and he hugs me tight too.

"I'm sorry," I state, " I'm so sorry,"

"Me too." He states. I pull away and give him a small smile. He smiles back.

"So we're good?" I ask. He nods.

"We're good." He responds, I smile and I get in line with him.

When we sit at the table, he asks me a question.

"Tris, can I come over at your house later?"

"Yeah," I replied.

Then Uriah sits in front of me.

"Hey guys! Want to go to a party later? I'll text you more about it later if you want." He states.

"I can go and okay." I respond, Tobias face grows serious.

"I'll have to ask my dad." Tobias says and then gives me a 'Ill tell you later look'. I swiftly nod.

Then the bell rings for the next period.

~~~~~~~~~~TIME LAPSE~~~~~~~

Tobias POV

After school, I went to Tris house and knocked on her door.

She opened it up. She's wearing a black tank top and black leggings. She smiles at me, I smile back. I'm planning to tell her about my father and my feelings about her.

"Hey, come in," she says, taking me back to reality. I walk in and we stroll upstairs. I walk into her room and we sit on her bed and start working.

Now is the perfect time.

"Hey Tris, I need you to promise that you won't tell anyone what im about to tell you." I tell her, she nods but seems nervous.

"My father Marcus....He beats me." She gasps slightly. Before she can say anything, I interrupt her. " Want to see the scars?" But for some reason, I already took off my shirt. I see her eyes glue on my abs and suddenly I'm blushing but I quickly turn around.

She gasps louder and her fingers touch my scars. It sends a spark through me.

"Since when did this happen Tobias?" She asks.

" Since last year," I turn and we are so close to each other. "also, I want you to tell me your true feelings when I tell you this."

She nods. I take a deep breath.

"I love you."