Chapter 9

Tris POV

After Chris and I have lunch, I drop her off at her house and I go to my house.

I enter the house and Caleb is on the couch playing the PS4.

"Hey Beatrice." He states.

"Hey," I state, my mom and dad already went to work. I walk upstairs and I raid my closet searching for something to wear.

I find out that I'll just wear the shirt that says ' Supernatural Join the Hunt' and my black ripped jeans with combat boots. I hop in my bathroom and jump in the shower, I turned on a mini stereo that's on the counter of my bathroom, and sing along.

I turn off the shower and grab my blue towel and wrap it around myself, I step onto the mat and dry my feet on it. I walk out and put on my outfit. I brush my hair and leave it loose. I add some lipgloss and blush. I grab my purse and I phone.

I go outside, and I see a black mustang, it must be Marcus car. Dang. I hop in the car and Tobias stares at me in awe.

" Tris, you look gorgeous. I love that shirt." He states. I flush and kiss his cheek, his face smelling like soap. I chuckle as he kisses my cheek too. I pull away as he starts to drive.

"Where are we going Tobias?" I question.

" You will see Tris." He responds. After a while, I realized we are getting near a movie theater.

" We're gonna see a movie?" I ask, looking at the parking lot.

"Yup, which one?"

"Hmmm. The Conjuring." I say, smirking.

" Oh that's a great choice." He states as he parks. We get out and walk hand in hand.

We get the tickets and get popcorn, nachos, soda and candy. Then we sit in the front, still our hands latched together. I rest my head on his shoulder and watch the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~TIME LAPSE~~~~~~~

After the movie ended, Tobias took me to a diner.

We spend time talking for a long time while eating a sundae when I realize it's dark.

" Tobias, I need to go home now."

"Oh sure okay," he drops a tip on the table and pays the bill. I walk to the car as he opens the door for me.

"Thank you gentlemen." I state, he smiles and walks to the drivers seat and hops in.

We listen to our favorite songs and then he stops in front of my house.

"Thank you Tobias, I had a great time with you." I say, I lean to him and kiss him, he kisses me back. I deepen the kiss. He kisses me harder on the lips and I do too. But then I pull away.

" I love you forever." He whispers in my ear.

"Forever?"

"Forever."

"Maybe forever can be our always." I say, smiling. I kiss his cheek. He blushes.

"I love you forever too." I say. He grins. I jump out of his car and I open the front door of my house as he drives away.