One

Day 1

"Everything alright Becky?" Seth moved to sit next to the redhead who was sitting in a ball in the corner of her dressing room. He had come to ask her if she wanted to work out the following morning but instead found her like this. The two had been friends since they both were in NXT and could talk to each other about anything. Her tear filled eyes met his for a moment before her head tucked back into her hands.

"It's just been rough Colby." She rarely used his true name. Gently his arm slipped around her before she turned and cried into his shoulder.

"You wanna talk about it Bex?" He asked a few minutes later. She took a deep breath before she started to speak.

"A lot has been going on recently. Jeff and I broke up. I got kicked out of my apartment. My mum won't leave me alone about not being home and I just have nobody to talk to." He gently squeezed her.

"You know if you need a place to stay and a shoulder to cry on I'll always be here for you." She shook her head.

"I can't do that to you Colby." He chuckled lightly.

"Bex we're practically together all day and my place is basically empty, if anything it'd be nice to have someone to talk to." She knew he had been having a tough time since his fiancé cheated on him. Carefully she pulled away before her eyes finally met his.

"Does it mean I get to train with CrossFit Jesus?" He started to laugh drawing a smile from her.

"As long as you can keep up." He challenged before she pushed him away. Slowly he stood up before he extended his hand towards her. "Time to get up and smile Bex." She has used the same line on him after finding him in the same position months ago.

Her hand took his just as her eyes found his. It was a moment that stopped the both of them in their tracks. After what felt like a minute he finally snapped out of his trance before he cleared his throat and released her hand once she was on her feet.

"Is there anyway you'd be able to help me grab some things from my old place tomorrow before they change the locks?" He nodded.

"If you want you can move in tomorrow too." Her arms quickly found their way around him.

"Thank you."

~~~
Day 2

By the time they had all of her stuff moved into his guest room the two were exhausted.

"Why do you have so much stuff?" Becky glared at Seth.

"This is all your shit don't even go there Colby." She said as she flopped down on the couch. Seth moved next to her before turning the tv on. It was almost instinct that his arm moved to rest on the couch behind her. Slowly as her body relaxed she leaned against him. "Thanks for letting me stay here." He nodded.

"Don't worry about it. You're welcome to stay as long as you want." Without even knowing what she was doing her lips brushed against his cheek. She could see a light red flush his cheeks before her head moved to rest along his shoulder. "Since your bed is covered in boxes you're sleeping in my room tonight Bex." She shook her head.

"Colby I can't do that to you." It was his turn to shake his head.

"It's just until you get settled in. I'm fine on the couch Fireball don't worry about it and please don't fight me on it." She sighed before nodding knowing it was no use to fight him. "I put clean sheets on the bed before I left to help you this morning so whenever you're ready for bed it's right across the hall from your room." Becky nodded as she stayed put watching NXT unfold in front of them.

Slowly as the show went on she felt Seth's fingers begin to gently trail along her spine absentmindedly. Her body just about melted into his as she felt relaxation completely encompass her.

He felt her fall asleep less than ten minutes later. However he left her alone for over thirty minutes until he knew she was completely asleep. Carefully he stood up before he scooped her up bridal style. Easily he carried her up the stairs before momentarily struggling with the door to his room. Once it was finally opened he gently placed the redhead down into the sheets. He pulled the covers over her before he saw her curl into the mattress and grasp at his pillow.

Seth closed the door to his room before going back to the couch. He was up for hours as he watched show after show mindlessly. Instead of watching what was on the screen he was thinking. His mind was racing with thought after thought. His head hit the pillow next to him at four in the morning when he couldn't keep his eyes open any longer.

Becky found him less than an hour later curled into a ball on the couch. She set the glass of water down that she had gotten before grabbing a blanket. Gently she draped it over his slightly shivering body. When her hand ghosted over his arm his hand unknowingly clamped down on her wrist. Her cry in pain went unnoticed as his face began to contort.

"Don't!" Seth's voice was panicked. "J-Just leave me alone." Becky heard how broken his voice was. "Stop." He was pleading. "Please." Slowly Becky knelt down until she was pretty much face to face with him. Her fingers carefully ran over his face before he pulled away.

"Colby." She heard his breathing increase. "Seth." Her voice raised slightly as she moved to talk into his ear. "You're fine Love its just me here." This time when her fingers reached his face he didn't pull away. As her fingers slipped into his hair he finally woke with a jolt. She could see the panic in his eyes before she finally pried her wrist from his grasp. "What's going on Colby?" She asked quietly as she rubbed her wrist. Slowly he sat up before patting the spot next to him.

"I'm sorry Bex." He said his eyes trained to the bruising that was forming along her skin from his hand. "I should have warned you.." Her head gently moved to rest along his shoulder.

"Warned me about what Colby?"