Fourty-Four

15.06.20
10:35 p.m.

The second Becky's music hit the Raw crowd went absolutely nuts. Before walking through the curtains her head turned before her eyes caught Seth's. A smirk was plastered to her face as she winked at him them both knowing she got more of a pop than he had earlier on.

"Ronnie. Ronnie. Ronnie." She started the second her music cut off. "Did you really think I was going to let you just stand there and parade around with my belt?" The crowd could hear Ronda's scoff.

"Do you really think you even have a chance against me?" She stated earning boos from the fans. Becky chuckled and shook her head as she made her way into the ring.

"I think you're forgetting two things. One. I dropped you in this exact ring right where your standing.." The crowd 'oohed'. "And two the only reason why you're back here is because you thought you were safe. You thought that I would retire and that you wouldn't face me again and that's where you're wrong Ronnie. I chased you out of MY ring once and at extreme rules I'll do it again."

Seth watched as the two girls lost it on each other. Though there was no bad blood between the two of them they knew how to fake their rivalry in the ring. When he felt a hand land on his shoulder he looked at Hunter confused.

"Why don't you go help break that up?" As the older man winked he knew he would have some sort of part in this storyline. Before Seth could even think he was pushed towards the curtains. He took off running down the ramp before he was intercepted by Travis. Though the other man didn't mean it his fist landed square on Seth's nose breaking and bloodying it.

Becky saw this and instantly discarded Ronda's crumpled body. She climbed the ropes as the two men fought. Seth stepped out of the way before Travis caught the redhead as she attempted a crossbody. She was hitting the taller man multiple times before he dropped her. As her body hit the ground hard it was Seth's turn to just about lose it.

The two men were separated minutes later. Still yelling at each other as they were dragged backstage. The second Becky was behind the curtains she immediately grabbed Seth by his shirt and dragged him towards medical knowing he would never go on his own. She pushed him into the room before her arms crossed over her chest as she blocked the doorway.

She could hear his annoyed huff as he moved to sit on the cot. Travis appeared behind the redhead before he looked between the two.

"I'm sorry." He said quietly. The normally gruff man sounded weak and defeated. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen."

"Don't worry about it Trav." The pair said in unison before a doctor walked into the room.

"Sorry I snapped on you brother." Travis immediately shook his head.

"I get it man. I would've done the same thing if you did it to Ronda." He chuckled as he nodded.

"I'm still sor— oh fuck." He groaned as the doctor was examining his nose.

"I'm going to need to get an x-ray of this before setting it back into place." Seth nodded at the doctors words before his eyes met Becky's. When she saw the pain hidden behind his irises her arms uncrossed. "I'll need you both to step out of the room so we can get the image."

As Travis and Becky stepped out of the room and closed the door, Ronda came walking over to them. She was glaring at her husband.

"What in the fucking hell was that?!" His head dropped before the redhead stopped the blonde.

"Drop it Ronnie. Accidents happen, he's apologized."

~~~
16.06.20
5:57 p.m.

The second Seth had Ashley in his arms she started to cry. It just about broke his heart knowing she didn't recognize him with the bandage on his nose.

"Baby girl it's just daddy." Becky said softly but it was no use. A sigh left his lips as he handed her to her mother. "She just woke up Love. Give her a little." He nodded before he carefully grabbed a sleeping Austin from his crib. The two parent slowly made their way to the couch as Becky slowly got their daughter to calm.

Seth was the first to sit before the redhead almost instantly curled into him. Her eyes were flicking between both babies.

"We should bring them to the next show." She said quietly. "I'm not ready to be away from them just yet." He nodded as his lips met the top of her head.

"I'd like that Bex. It felt weird being there without them." As her head moved to rest against his chest he could feel her body completely relax into him. "Go to sleep Bex." He said once he saw her eyes close.

"I'm not tired. I'm just happy to be home with my family." His arm wound around her waist before she was carefully pulled into him. As her legs draped across his lap Austin was gently set into her arms. Ever so slowly she was lifted and placed on his lap before her side rest against his front and his arms wound around her. Her ear was against his chest as she quietly listened to his heartbeat. "I love you." His lips met the top of her head before it tilted and her lips captured his.

"I love you more." She shook her head before he chuckled softly. "Don't fight me Bex. It's not worth it." She raised an eyebrow at him. "Ever since you came into my life you've been the best thing to ever happen to me. You've put up with more of my shit that you should've and the fact that you're still here still completely baffles me. Just trust me when I say I love you more that you'll ever know." Her lips met his for a moment.

"Trust me I know Colby."