Seven

Wrestlemania Day
9:45 a.m.

"If ya leave right now I will kill ya." As Becky mumbled her accent coated her sleep filled words.

"I'm was just going to get food Fireball." Her arms tightened around him.

"Give me ten more minutes please." She didn't even have to beg. Seth instantly sunk back down into the mattress his lips meeting her forehead. "Why are ya so warm?" She whined as her cold nose buried into his skin.

"Why are you so cold?" He said quietly as his warm breath hit the skin along her ear causing her to shiver. Gently he pulled the blanket up higher along their bodies.

"Because you hog all the blankets." She sassed before he rolled his eyes.

"Only because you insisted that we make it colder last night." She hit his side.

"Shut up." His lips met her skin before her head tilted. Her lips connected with his before tugging on his neck. He was over her almost instantly. Her fingers threaded in his hair as his hand trailed down her side. When his hand slipped beneath her shirt she bit down on his lip.

"Colby get the fuck up. Let's go eat." Roman Reigns boomed as he knocked on the door. It instantly separated the two on the bed.

"I'm getting room service, I need some time to think Joe." They could both hear the grumbling coming from the other side of the door. "He's going to be pissed at me. I promised him I'd go to breakfast.." When his eyes moved towards her, her lip moved between her teeth. A low groan left his lips as he moved back over her. His thumb removed her lip from the grasp of her teeth.

When his lips moved towards her neck she stopped him. Her fingers pulled him back by his hair as he tried to bite down on her neck.

"Colby no marks." He grumbled under his breath before she gently connected their lips.

"You know you're no fun." She lightly laughed as he moved to rest half on top of her.

"You know we're still baby faces right?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"And..?" Her nails grazed his scalp.

"I don't need to spend two hours trying to explain how I got a hickey while I get it covered up." He rolled his eyes before his lips met hers.

"Fine. But let's at least order some food."

~~~
7:12 p.m.

Becky was watching from her locker room as Wrestlemania began. When Paul Heyman came out she instantly stopped. Seth was supposed to be the co-main event. Before she knew what she was doing she was out by gorilla watching the screen with the other superstars around them. They were still watching Brock make his slow walk down the long ramp.

Seth had a smirk plastered to his face when his eyes met Becky's. She could tell he was ready for what was about to happen. What she didn't expect however was for him to be ambushed before he could even set foot in the ring.

"Fuck Brock's going to kill him." Finn Balor commented to no one as Becky watched on in horror. Brock Lesnar did have a reputation to not stick to script and had hurt multiple people in the past.

Every time Seth was thrown over the announce table just about every wrestler backstage flinched. When the bell rung they all thought it was over. German suplexs were hit on Seth, his body being thrown around the ring. With each blow he felt more and more pain across his body. It was when he was up in the position for an F5 that he reversed it sending the champion into the ref. Seth was done and everyone could tell. The wrestlers backstage knew the low blow he hit was real as it crumpled Brock.