Nine

2:00 a.m.
"Colby come dance." Becky said into his ear. Seth just about immediately shook his head.

"I don't dance Bex." When his eyes met hers they were pleading with him.

"Please." When he nodded she just about dragged him off of the barstool. Once on the dance floor she turned before moving back into him. Her hand went to the back of neck before she leaned to talk in his ear. "Just relax and follow me." Her lips brushed his cheek as his hands ran down her sides.

His hands came to rest along her hips before he guided her back into him. She could hear the groan escape his lips as she began to move.

"You are going to be the death of me." He said into her ear. Laughter escaped her lips before they pressed against his cheek.

"I know but you love me." He nodded before the alcohol and music took over their bodies.

~~~
10:05 a.m.

Seth just about bolted out of Becky's grasp. She heard him slam the bathroom door before he unleashed the contents of his stomach in the toilet. When she heard him start to run water she slowly stood up. She made her way towards the bathroom before he swung the door open and her tired eyes met his miserable ones. Gently her arm wound around him before she squeezed him.

"I'm sorry Colby." He shook his head.

"I could've said no.." Her lips gently met his shoulder as she rubbed his back.

"And I could have stopped ya.. especially when you and Char got on the bar.." He looked at her confused before she showed him the video of him and Charlotte drunkenly dancing on the bar.

"Oh fuck me.." She started to laugh before his hand gently covered her mouth.

"Head hurting?" The look he gave her was the only answer she needed. Gently she took his hands before guiding him back to the bed. Instantly his body sunk back down into the mattress before hers followed. "You don't have to leave until three right?" He nodded. "Good." He chuckled lightly as he turned onto his side. Slowly the redheads body melted into his. Gently his fingertips began to run along her spine before her lips met his jaw. "Love you Colby."

"Love you more Bex." He said quietly before his lips met her temple. Slowly her body nuzzled even more into his. "How late were we up last night?"

"We got back here at five." He groaned before his nose buried into her hair. "I have to say though that was one of the most fun nights I have had in awhile." She could feel his lips press against her skin.

"I'm glad Bex. Even though I don't remember it." Her nose gently nuzzled into his neck.

"We just drank, talked and danced that was about it. It was just nice to let loose especially because I got to do it with you." When her head tilted his lips immediately connected with hers.

"We have to do it again but I'm not drinking as much." She nodded as a yawn escaped her lips. "Let's go back to sleep Bex."

"I like that idea." She said tiredly. Her fingers moved to gently stray along his cheek and in his beard. "Colby?"

"Hm?" He hummed back.

"Are you ever going to shave your beard?" His eyes met hers as he studied them trying to judge how he should answer.

"Trim it, yes. Shave it, no at least not right now. Why? Do you not like it Bex?" She immediately shook her head.

"No, I love it Colby. I was just wondering." She said as her hands moved to cup his face.

"You sure about that?" She started to laugh as she nodded.

"It gives me something to grab onto." Seth shook his head while laughing.

"It's not really long enough for you to grab.." She rolled her eyes before grabbing the hair along his chin. She pulled him closer before her lips met his.

"Yes it is." She mumbled against his lips.

"Bex!" Charlotte was pounding on the door, which earned a groan from Seth. It was then that the redhead noticed something off about the other woman's voice.

"How'd she even find out my room number?" He said as he buried his head under the pillow. As Becky slipped from the bed she patted his leg.

"Probably told her at some point last night. The woman has incredible memory even when she's shitfaced." She could see the pillow move from him shaking his head. "What's up Charlie?" The redhead asked as she opened the door. There were tears running down the blondes cheeks. She was pulled into the room before Becky quickly shut the door. "Whats going on Char?"

The redhead heard feet move towards the two before she saw bruising along Charlottes jaw. Seth carefully moved around the redhead before gently scooping the blonde up. As she was set on the couch Becky moved to sit next to her.

"I-I don't know. The last thing I remember last night was talking with Corey.." Before either of them could stop him Seth left the room the door slamming behind him. "W-What.."

"Char were you bruised like this last night?" She shook her head.

"Bex.." She took a breath. "I think he.." The redhead didn't even need to hear the rest of the sentence. Her arms simply wound around her best friend holding her as she cried.

~~~

Seth caught Corey in the middle of the hallway. He immediately grabbed the commentator by his shirt and slammed him against the wall.

"Whats wrong Seth? Mad I moved on to your side chick?" A solid punch was landed across Corey's face. He felt a hand wrap around his throat before it tightened cutting off his air. Others around began to move seeing the situation unfolding.

"You motherfucker first Becky and now your sick ass goes after Charlotte." Seth was grabbed by Roman and Dean who struggled to get him off Corey. "You think it's fun to drug and force yourself on women." When the two men were separated Andrade made a beeline for a laughing Corey. "You are one sick fucking man."

A knee connected with Corey's stomach before Andrades fist connected with the other mans temple. Both men were trying to get free from the other superstars grasps as they were dragged away from the mans unconscious body.

"Let me go Joe!" The two men shoved him into his room, just as Andrade carefully carried Charlotte out and into his room.

"Colby." Becky said as she saw the scene unfolding. She witnessed a sight she had never seen before. Seth was huffing from anger his fists balled as he tried to push his way through his two best friends. "Could you both give us a few?" They eyed her before nodding.

"We'll be outside. If we hear anything.." Romans eyes were staring right a Seth's. "You'll be the next one knocked out." The two men hesitantly moved from the room while still making sure that Seth wouldn't try to run out. As they closed the door they stayed in front of it keeping him within the confines of the room.

"You need to calm the fuck down before you do something stupid." Becky moved in front of Seth before grabbing him by his beard and forcing him to look at her. "Charlotte and I are both going to the police. There were cameras at the bar last night and we think he may be on one of them spiking her drink. They already have my statement about what happened last time and with Char pressing charges I am going to too. It's over so please calm down before you do something stupid."

Her arms wrapped around his rigid body. Slowly she saw his fist unball before his arms moved around her. It was only when his nose buried in her hair that she knew he had calmed.

"Do you want me to come with you?" She nodded before his lips met the top of her head. "I love you Bex."

"Love you more Colby."