Sixteen

20.05.19
9:17 a.m.

Seth's swollen face buried even more into Becky's neck. Thankfully he had been released around five in the morning and they all had gone back to the hotel. Carefully the redheads arms wrapped tighter around him. She could hear his light groan before her arms loosened.

"It's my head Bex. You're fine." Her lips brushed his temple before she heard him sigh.

"How are you feeling Love?" She asked quietly.

"My entire fucking body hurts." Her lips met his forehead before he slightly pulled away from her. Her eyes scanned his face, it had gotten worse. His left eye was completely swollen shut, his right eye was black. His nose had been broken along with his cheekbone and orbital bone. He had a large cut along his cheek. His lips had been split in multiple places with his teeth actually going through his skin at one point.

Becky eyes moved lower as she saw all the little cuts and large bruises along his chest. She could only assume however that his back was much worse than his front.

"I'm fine Love." She shook her head as her eyes met his.

"No you're not." She said quietly. He chuckled lightly.

"Yes I am." She shook her head before she gently touched his cheek and felt him flinch.

"See." He rolled his eyes before his face buried back into her. It was then that there was a knock at the door. "I gave you the key last night Char." It was then that the door opened. Charlotte almost instantly moved to lay on the other side of Seth.

"Either one of you going to tell me what happened last night?" He felt Becky's head shake before the blonde spoke up. She explained to him everything that had happened. "Fuck." He mumbled into the redheads skin once she was done explaining. "Is he..?" They both shook their heads.

"You never touched him Colby." Becky said quietly before she heard him release a breath. "Do you remember anything Vince told you?" He shook his head. It was at that moment that he got a text. She turned and got his phone before handing it to him.

"Could you just read it please?" Her lips brushed along his temple as she nodded.

"They want you to come tonight to talk." He let out a breath as he nodded. "Joe is more than down to kick his ass if you need it." Seth chuckled.

"Not necessary. Though if anything happens let him loose." Both women nodded as they laughed.

"You alright Colby?" Charlotte asked before he shrugged. She lightly laughed. "You'll be fine." He nodded.

"I know. I just wish I didn't have to move today." The two women started to laugh.

"So do we." The two said in unison before he lightly chuckled.

~~~
4:15 p.m.

Becky watched as Seth walked into the building. She had arrived a few hours earlier where as he opted to stay behind in the dark hotel room.

His hood was pulled low over his face, sunglasses covering his eyes. His eyes were trained to the ground before he felt her hand land on his stomach.

"You alright?" He nodded.

"Just have a massive headache." Her eyes scanned him before she nodded. "I'm just going to get this over with. I'll be back in a few." She nodded before she felt his arm lightly wrap around her back his lips meeting the top of her head. "Love you." He said quietly.

"Love you too. Don't do anything stupid." He chuckled lightly.

"Don't really feel like getting my ass kicked again Bex." She shook her head before they pulled away. She eyed him before a small smile appeared on his lips. "I'll be fine Love." She nodded hesitantly before his eyes landed on Vince. "I'll see you in a few Bex." He carefully moved away from her before following Vince into his private office. He was almost relieved to see that it would just be the two of them there.

"I want to ask you one thing before we start." Vince said as he closed the door behind Seth. "Could I see your hands?" Confusion crossed the younger mans face before his unscathed hands were held out towards his boss. "Just as I though. Take a seat Mr. Lopez." He nodded before sitting across from Vince. "I wanted to apologize for my actions last night. I shouldn't have judged so quickly without getting all the information." As confusions crossed Seth's face the older man immediately understood it. "Last night I suspended you for two weeks. I'm rescinding the suspension but I am going to send you home until you're healed. Just make a visit to medical before you leave so we can have a plan to go by."

"Thank you." Seth spoke quietly and carefully. Vince nodded before the both stood, shook hands and parted ways. As he walked into Becky's room every woman within could hear the breath he released.

"What happened?" The redhead asked as he moved to sit in front of her his back carefully resting against her legs.

"Well I was suspended for two weeks.." Just about everyone's mouth dropped. "Keywords... I was.." He said before laughing.

"Damnit. I though Mr. Perfect was finally going to have a blemish on his record." Alexa joked before he placed his hand on his chest.

"You think I'm perfect? Im so honored." She rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at him earning a groan. "Wanna not?" He said as he removed his hood most of them getting their first look at his mangled face.

"Damn." Just about everyone said under their breaths.

"You break your nose?" Charlotte asked before he removed his glasses.

"It, my orbital and cheek bone." She shook her head.

"You don't have to give up the belt do you?" Nattie asked before he shook his head.

"Not at this point. I shouldn't be out that long." Seth felt Becky's hand rest along his shoulder before she gave it a reassuring squeeze. It was then that they were all called to their rooms. Becky gently leaned forward before her lips met the top of his head.

"Love you." She said quietly as her arms wrapped around his chest. He leaned back even more into her grasp.

"Love you more." She shook her head as her lips carefully met his cheek.

"Vince say anything else to you?" He nodded.

"Have to go see medical at some point tonight from there I go home." She nodded. "I'm waiting until tomorrow though." She raised an eyebrow at him. "I'm not going home to an empty house where I'll drown in my own self pity." She started to laugh.

"You better be glad I know how to swim then."