Thirty-One

20.11.19
2:35 p.m.

"Alright let's get started shall we?" The OBGYN asked as the screen for the ultrasound came to life. The two parents eagerly nodded as Becky's hand took Seth's. Her shirt was raised before the cold blue gel was spread along her stomach. The probe was pressed to her stomach as the 3D image came to life on the screen. "Let's find baby number one." The doctor said softly as the probe was adjusted. "There She is..."

Their eyes were trained to the screen as the doctor paused and moved the probe slightly. Both parents eyes scanned the doctors face as she was completely silent her eyes analyzing the screen.

"Sorry. Just taking some measurements." The redhead squeezed his shaking hand before hers started to shake as the probe was moved to the other side of her stomach. "And there's your little..." Becky's heart just about shattered as the doctor paused and adjusted the picture on the screen. "There's your little boy. He's just playing hard to get." The breath she released made both Seth and the doctor chuckle under their breaths. "Let me guess.. you were hoping for a boy and him a girl?" As they both nodded she started to laugh. "You know it's usually the other way."

"He's just a big ol' softie.." Becky commented before he rolled his eyes. "Hence why he wants a girl."

~~~
7:17 p.m.

"Everything go good with the appointment today?" Charlotte asked as Becky walked through her door.

"Yup. Both babies are fine and I've gotten fatter." The redhead said before she moved to sit on the blondes large and comfortable couch. "One of these days I'm going to break in and have Colby steal this couch for me." Charlotte started to laugh.

"You can come over here any time Bex. It fucking five steps to get here." Becky scoffed.

"Five steps my ass... Char you realize I have two little fuckers growing inside my body. Five steps is fucking fifteen to me." She started to laugh at the redheads words.

"At least you got your math right." She was shoved harshly as Becky glared at her. "Also he's rubbing off on you too much... calling them little fuckers..."

"They fucking are. They think my organs are play toys. Not an hour goes by without one of them jabbing at my lung." The redhead sounded defeated as she spoke. Gently she was wrapped in a hug by her best friend. "I'm sorry it's just tough right now Char." The blonde shook her head.

"This is why I'm here Bex. Always a shoulder to cry on. Hence why my door is open all the time." As if on cue there was a knock at the door before Seth walked in. "Howdy Colby." He gave her a slight nod before he sunk into the couch on the opposite side of the redhead.

"Where'd you get this couch?" The blonde eyed the two.

"If you get it out of here and give me your couch, it's yours." Both of their heads shot up.

"Why what's wrong with it?" Becky asked almost immediately before Charlotte smacked her arm.

"Nothing you asshole. You both need it more than I do and I'm like never here. Just take it before I regret it." They both shook their heads.

"Just tell us where you got it Char." Seth said before she rolled her eyes.

"Fine I'll buy you one.." Their heads shook in unison. "Think of it as a baby shower gift. You both are going to need it. It'll probably be the only place you two actually fucking sleep when they get here. Just let me get it for you."

"I wanna say no but at the same time I don't think I can." Charlotte started to laugh.

"Good. Now what do you both wanna order for tonight?" Becky slowly moved to lean back into Seth as the blonde watched his hand discreetly move to stray along the side of her stomach. As the redheads legs crossed beneath her, his thumb slowly ran along the side of her bump.

"Wanna feel something Char?" The blonde looked at her confused before her hand was grabbed and placed along her stomach near Seth's hand. Charlottes eyes went wide as she felt something pressing along her hand. "That's the little lass." Seths lips pressed to the redheads shoulder as his hand slipped to move along her other side walking their son. Slowly Becky shifted the blondes hand to the other side of her stomach. "And that's the lad." A strong hit landed along Charlottes hand.

"Wow.." Both parents chuckled softly. "That's amazing." She commented as both of her hands moved to rest along the redheads stomach. "Have you both thought of names yet?" They shook their heads.

"Not yet." Becky replied as she adjusted slightly. As the blonde pulled her hands away the redhead shook her head. "You're fine Charlie. It doesn't bother me at all. When fucking strangers out of the blue want to it bothers me but people I know and trust are completely and utterly fine. Especially you Char." A small smile appeared on Charlotte face.

"I'm alright for now Bex." She replied softly. "So then. What do you and the twins want for dinner?" The redhead heard Seth chuckle behind her.

"Do I not get a say?" He asked before both women shook their heads. Gently Becky's lips met his cheek before she spoke.

"I'm eating for three Bubs. Nobody has a say but me.." He rolled his eyes as he laughed and shook his head.

"You know that excuse is getting old." She nudged him gently with her elbow.

"Shut up asshole.." As if on cue a foot connected with her lung. The redhead was wheezing as Seth's hands gently ran along her back. Charlotte looked on completely and utterly confused. His next words were spoken with a small smirk on his face.

"Guess which one doesn't like when she calmed me an asshole."