Twenty-Eight

25.10.19
11:15 p.m.

Becky's fingers finally began to work as both her and Seth's eyes were trained to the paper in front of them. Slowly his hands were soothingly running along her stomach. As one of the sides of the tri-folded paper was lifted they saw the gender of the first baby. Her eyes went wide as the paper slipped from her fingers.

"A boy." She whispered as her hands went to rest atop his. "We're having a boy." He could tell she was completely and utterly shocked. "We're having a fucking boy." Her shock turned to excitement as she turned and smashed into him knocking him back into the mattress. As he started to laugh her lips began to pepper his face.

"Fuck me we're having a boy." He mumbled before she started to laugh.

"He's never dating." Becky said immediately before he chuckled under his breath.

"You know that's never going to happen." She chives him lightly.

"I am his mother and I decide what happens with him and if I say he's not dating it's final." He started to laugh before his lips met hers.

"You're going to be an amazing mother." He told her for the second time. Her lips captured his as her hands cupped his face.

"And you realize that he's going to have a perfect father to teach him everything." A smile appeared on his face before he gently sat up bringing her with him. As she stood up he caught her holding her in place. His lips pressed against her stomach as hers pressed to the top of his head. "I love you." She said softly.

"I love you all." He replied instantly. A smile grew along her lips before she carefully separated from him.

"Wanna find out what baby number two is?" His eyes met hers before she for the first time saw the fear in them. It was at that point that she realized that it was finally sinking in for him. What had made her so happy, terrified him in a mere second. Gently she cupped his face before her thumbs trailed along his cheeks. "It's going to be alright." She reassured him as she took a step closer to him.

One of her hands carefully slipped from his face before she grabbed his hand. Slowly she pressed his palm to her stomach before her hand rest atop his.

"No matter what we will figure this out together. I'm not going anywhere and you sure as Hell better not go anywhere or I'll stab you." His eyes met hers as she shook his head.

"I'm not going anywhere.." Her thumb ran along his cheek lightly. "I'm just fucking scared Bex." He admitted to her for the first time. Slowly she moved to sit in his lap before she turned sideways so she was slightly facing him. Her arms wound around his neck as his face gently buried in her shoulder.

"It's alright to be scared Love." She said softly. "I'm fucking scared too. Trust me Colby. But maybe it's about time that we both just forget about being scared and start looking ahead. We've got two little babies that are going to be happy, healthy and fucking amazing." He nodded before his head turned and his lips met her neck. "We've got this and we'll get through it together. Is it going to be easy, Hell no. But with both of us working together we'll figure it all out." His lips connected with hers before a smile appeared on her face.

"Come on let's find out what the other little fucker is." Becky grabbed Seth's beard forcing his eyes to look at hers.

"You will not call our babies little fuckers." He chuckled softly as his hand ran along her bump.

"Say that again when they're born and we haven't slept in a week." Her lips pressed against his cheek.

"They will never be little fuckers Colby. They're our babies that is all they'll ever be." His lips met hers.

"I know, Love, but sometimes they will be fuckers. Especially him when he gets older." She raised an eyebrow at him. "Think about it. I was a fucking terror in my teens and I'm sure you weren't so perfect either. So with him having our genes we're going to want to strangle him at some point." Her laughter was like music to her ears.

"You've put a lot of thought into this haven't you?" He shrugged before a small smile appeared on his face.

"Maybe..." Her lips connected with his. "I'm just kinda was going through all the situations to try to calm myself down. But in reality kinda made it all worse." She started to laugh. "Kinda made me freak out more than I should've." Gently her side leaned into him before his arm wound protectively around her back.

"You realize that no matter what I'm going to spoil the shit out of our son and he's going to do no wrong in my eyes." Seth chuckled softly as her head moved to rest along his chest. As her ear pressed against his chest she could hear his soft words.

"That's fine Bex. Just don't stop me from trying." She started to laugh before she shook her head.

"No you have to be the father figure that is stern with him." His laughter echoed through the room.

"I hope you realize that's never going to happen Bex. I've never been serious and even with being a father I probably won't be." Becky simply shook her head as a large smile appeared on her face.

"See this is why I love you." She said before her lips met his jaw.

"I love you more Bex." Her lips connected with his for a moment before she carefully separated herself from him. As she slowly stood he steadied her carefully. "You alright?"

"Feet are just killing me." She commented before he saw her walk the short distance to the paper.

"I could have gotten that." The look he was given shut him up. She was back in his lap in less than a minute before she leaned into his embrace her back pressing against his front. His lips met her shoulder for a moment. "Let's do this Bex. I need to know."

She positioned the sheet within view of both of them. She straightened the first fold before he quickly flattened out the rest of the paper.

Slowly the paper glided to the floor.