Three

Day Two

"Colby.." The words came through quietly. "Colby let me go for a sec." Seth let her go with a huff before Becky quickly slipped from the bed. By the time she returned she found him rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he sat on the edge of the bed. Slowly she made her way over to him before her arms wound around his neck. "Sleep well?"

"Could've slept more but other than that yes." He said as his head tilted and his eyes met hers. "Did you?" Instead of answering her lips met his. As he stood he tilted her chin before his tongue ran along her lower lip begging her for entrance. She played hard to get before his hands moved to her hips. The second he tickled her sides she gasped allowing him entrance. He could feel her body melt against his as his tongue ran along hers.

Her fingers were tangled in his hair holding him in place as their lips moved together. After nearly ten minutes she pulled away dragging his lower lip between her teeth. Her forehead pressed against his as they regained their breath. The second her stomach growled he started to laugh.

"Come on Bex. I'll make some breakfast." Her lips brushed his before she turned and moved out of the room. He took a second to admire the sight of the redhead walking away.

"Stop staring at me ass Colby." She said with a wink when she caught him. His face turned bright red before the two made their way to the kitchen.

"What do you want Bex?" He asked as she moved to sit on the counter. Her eyes scanned his body before he cleared his throat with a smirk on his lips. Both could feel the sexual tension about to boil over from years of desire.

"Umm." She thought about it as he moved closer his hands running along her thighs driving her wild. It was at that point that they heard the door open. He immediately separated from her and left the kitchen.

"The fuck John you can't even give me a head up that your coming over!?" Becky could feel her hands shaking as Seth and Dean Ambrose talked in the other room.

"I just came to check in on you nobody heard from you yesterday. Also why's Becky's car in your driveway?" The redhead sucked in a breath as she heard Seth's calm answer.

"She's staying here until she can find a place." Dean eyed the other man.

"You're not..?" As he trailed off Seth simply laughed.

"Not at all. God she's like a sister to me." The other man nodded before leaving it alone. "You want a water or something Bro?" He shook his head.

"Like I said I was just checking in on you. I'll see you tonight." Seth nodded before Dean opened the front door and left without another word. The second he closed the heavy door Becky could heard the breath Seth released.

"God this is going to be hard." As she walked out of the kitchen her arms gently wound around him. Slowly he turned to face her.

"I'm sorry.." He shook his head.

"Don't be Love. We'll get used to it." She nodded before her face buried into his chest. "What time do you need to be there tonight?" He asked quietly.

"One you?" He gently got her to follow him back into the kitchen.

"Same." She felt his hands move to her thighs before she was lifted up and set down on the counter just like earlier. "Decide what you wanted?" She laughed lightly as her hands cupped his face.

"Since you have a waffle iron.." He chuckled as he carefully separated from her to grab the waffle mix. Once the ingredients were mixed and the first one was poured into the hot iron he felt her gently pull him back into her. Her front was against his back as her arms wrapped around his waist. Her head rest against his shoulder as he spoke.

"How do we do this tonight?" He asked quietly.

"We just go in acting normal. We stick with the same story you told Dean and nobody will question why we drove together. Just relax nobody going to push too hard. At least nobody will push you too hard. I have Charlie to deal with." He chuckled lightly before he turned. As her eyes studied his she spoke quietly. "I'm sorry for being so difficult." His lips gently connected with hers.

"Don't be sorry. I'm with you and right now that's all that matters. It's going to be hard but it's going to be worth it. Especially if it means I end up with you." Her thumbs gently ran along his cheeks.

"Always a softie Colby." He shrugged before slowly separating from her. He gave her the freshly made waffle before pouring another one in the iron. Before she could even ask he handed her the butter and syrup. Her lips brushed his as she climbed off the counter. "You're too cute Love." His arms wrapped around her as she made the waffle to her liking. Her body was leaning against his as she ate the first bite. "Fuck this is good." When she offered him a bite he gratefully took it. "Who knew CrossFit Jesus could cook?"

"That's one thing very few people find out Bex."

~~~

"You ready for this?" Becky asked as her hand squeezed Seth's before separating them as he parked.

"Somewhat." He said quietly before they slipped from the SUV. She gave him a sympathetic looks as they grabbed their bags from the trunk. "Text me if you need me?" She nodded before the two went their separate ways.

"So I heard from Renee that you and Seth are living together?!" Charlotte asked once she was finally within the confines of their locker room.

"I got kicked out of my apartment it's just until I find a place." The blondes arms crossed over her chest. "Don't give me that look, he probably only did it because he thinks I'm going to clean his house." Charlottes eyes rolled at the redheads words not believing a word.

"You sure you two aren't fucking?" Becky burst into laughter.

"Not at all. I mean he had a girl over last night and I'm sure will have another tonight. I don't want to deal with his nasty dick." Charlotte left her alone still skeptic but somewhat believing her best friend.

"You better not be lying to me." Becky laughed.

"No Charlie. I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole it's just until I find a place." The blonde nodded.

"I'll help you start looking tomorrow."