Fifteen

Money In The Bank
10:40 p.m.

As the screen went black in front of the wrestlers watching it they all turned towards Seth who was fuming. Becky tried to grab him to stop him but it was no use. Within seconds he pushed his way through over a dozen others before he was face to face with Hunter. The older man knew exactly where this was going and quickly turned and entered a private room with the champion.

All that could be heard outside the room was yelling. No words could be made out outside of the thick door. Others began to gather around the room as the two men got louder and louder.

"Oh fuck you, you piece of shit!" Was the one clear sentence they heard from Seth before a loud smack was heard. Crashing and banging could be heard before Roman and a few of the other wrestlers forced their way into the room. Seth was profusely bleeding while Hunter looked as though he hadn't had a scratch on him. The two men were quickly separated.

"Get over it you fucking pussy!" Hunter yelled as the two men were dragged away from each other. "You know what why don't you go to AEW with your fucking butt buddy." It took Braun and Roman along with others to hold Seth back.

"I'd gladly go because I wouldn't have to deal with your old man and his bullshit bookings. The man hasn't made good decisions in twenty fucking years." Hunter broke free from the grasp of others before he got his hands on Seth. He was thrown into a wall before the others tried to contain Hunter. Security finally came into play before Stephanie and Vince McMahon appeared.

"Stop this shit right now!" Vince boomed. "Mr. Lopez lets have a word. Hunter go the hell home." Hunter and his wife were escorted out before Seth was taken into Vince's office. "I want you to know this was never planned. Brock and Paul went on a tangent. He was never supposed to win. We're going to figure something out but until then you need to calm your ass down or your suspension will be extended." The older mans eyes met his. "Sorry to say this but you're suspended for the next two weeks." He nodded before he silently stood and left the room.

"What the fuck was that Colby?" Becky asked as he entered her locker room. His eyes met hers for a moment before he collapsed in the doorway. "Joe!" Roman stopped dead in his tracks before looking at the redhead. The second his eyes fell upon Seth he sprung into action. The two got him up off the ground before they carried him towards medical.

~~~
12:05 a.m.

"What's going on Bex?" Charlotte asked once she finally got to the hospital. The redheads mouth opened but nothing came out. The blondes arms gently wrapped around her as she moved to sit next to her. Her eyes flicked to Roman who simply shrugged.

"They haven't said anything yet." He said quietly before she nodded. Becky curled into her silently her head burying into the blondes shoulder. The three of them were quiet as more and more wrestlers joined them over time. It was when Hunter and Stephanie walked in that all eyes were on them. More than half of them glaring at their boss. As the two walked towards Becky, Roman moved between them and her. "I don't think so." His voice was gruff as Dean, Braun, Cesaro and Sheamus all moved to stand next to him.

"I just want to apologize." The men were unmoving.

"It's not her you need to apologize to. You attacked a man that you know would never touch you. To top it all off you put him in the hospital. You don't get to talk to anyone until you explain it to him." Romans' voice was calm, but firm and threatening. Hunters face turned stoic before he and his wife slowly backed out of the waiting room. It was once they were gone that a doctor entered.

"Is anyone here family of Mr. Lopez?" He looked around recognizing just about everyone knowing that none were his true family.

"Bex. Take this." Charlotte spoke quietly as a ring was dropped into her hand. "You're his fiancé got it?" Becky nodded before she slipped what she recognized to be the blondes old engagement ring, on her finger. The redhead shakily stood before making her way towards the doctor.

"I'm his fiancé." She quietly said before Charlotte shot everyone a glance that they all got. Go along with it or none of us will know anything.

"Follow me, please." The two walked slowly down a hall before stopping in front of what she presumed to be Seth's door. "You mentioned that he collapsed correct?" She nodded before he turned to face her. "And he was assaulted before that?" She hesitantly nodded.

"We believe this to be a severe concussion which led to him blacking our once his adrenaline wore off. We have spoken with him, he doesn't remember what took place, but he does know the prognosis and does know that he will be out for at least a few weeks. You are more than welcome to go see him and once he's moved to a larger room you can bring back as many others as you'd like." She nodded before he left as she entered the room.

"Bex?" Seth could hear the sigh of relief that came from Becky as she heard his voice. Without even hesitating her feet guided her body towards him before she slipped into the bed next to him. "I'm fine Love." He said quietly before he turned and buried his face into her neck. Her arms carefully wound around her shoulders. "What the fuck happened?" Her body stiffened. The last thing she wanted to do was explain to him what had gone down. "It's fine Bex. I'll ask Joe." She nodded before her lips met his temple.

It was when he pulled away to look at her that she got her first true look at his now swollen and stitched up face. Her hands cupped his cheeks as her eyes met his.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again."