Fifty-Three

Seth woke up and felt the bed next to him. When he felt his sons small body he let out a sigh. Becky has insisted that the night of the wedding he and Austin would sleep in a separate hotel room as her and Ashley. As the infants crying started for probably the hundredth time since they left the girls. Almost immediately there was knocking at the door.

"Look I'm sorry..." He stopped as he saw Charlotte. The second he saw her he just about burst into tears. Between the lack of sleep and the complete stress of getting everything set for the wedding she was the most welcome sight in the world. Instantly her arms wrapped around him.

"Give me him, go back to sleep. Becky doesn't need to know. I made you both a promise that I won't break. I'll be back in a few hours with him and then will see you all tonight." Seth nodded instantly before Austin was shifted into her arms.

"Thank you." She shook her head.

"Don't, he's basically my son and fuck he sleeps better with me than you." He rolled his eyes.

"He's just attached to her." She shook her head.

"He just likes women more." It was then that they both heard the door unlock behind them. A very tired Becky walked into the room. Her eyes immediately flicked between the two adults as Seth moved to grab Ashely.

"Whats going on?" The redhead asked as she leaned into her soon to be husband.

"He kept the entire floor up last night. She was just going to give me some time to sleep." The redhead shook her head.

"No she brought reinforcements.." Charlotte immediately shook her head.

"I brought my fiancé and that's it. I made you both a promise I'm not going to break that. Now why are you here. Isn't it bad luck for you both to see each other now." The two exchanged a look before the redhead shrugged.

"I couldn't sleep and she wouldn't stop crying. So fuck it here I am." Seth lips met the top of her head gently.

"I told you it was stupid to sleep apart..." She glared at both Charlotte and Seth as they spoke in unison.

"I'm sorry I wanted to keep one normal tradition." He chuckled at Becky words.

"Have we ever been normal Bex? I mean we have twins, had them before we got married and have been living together since the day we started dating..." She rolled her eyes before his arm wound around her waist. "They're here. She could be our witness." Seth spoke quietly into her ear. Her eyes met his for a moment.

"If you watch the babies for the next two hours you can come Char." The blondes eyes just about lit up.

"Give me her. I'll be back with food and the big idiot in two hours." The second Charlotte took Ashley the infant burst into tears. When Seth took her back she almost instantly stopped and buried her face into him.

"We'll keep her..." He stopped when he saw Becky staring at Austin. "What Bex?"

"It's not fair to just keep her..." Charlotte handed her, her son.

"I'm still coming to the wedding." The blonde stated as she left the room.

"Why did you do that?" She asked as she looked at him.

"No reason." He said nonchalantly.

"Renee found out didn't she?" His eyes never met hers. "Colby Daniel Lopez you did not invite her and Jon here."

"I never invited them. I ran into them in the lobby the other morning and ever since I said something she's been watching me like a hawk. If you don't think she isn't showing up then our babies will be idiots.." She shook her head as she laughed.

"Things never go the way we plan do they?" He shook his head.

"That's our life and I accept it for what it is because I have you and these two." Her lips connected with his before he was backed up towards the bed. "Sure you don't want to go back to our room?"

"That's for later. This room is strictly for sleeping." She stated before he was carefully pushed down onto the bed Ashley still in his arms. Austin was given to his father before the redhead curled into Seth's side. "You know I'm actually kinda glad to have the help." She said quietly. "I just wish my Ma was here." He chuckled softly.

"You're parents and my parents are here Love." Her head shot off of his chest. "I'm sorry. I was talking to her and it just kinda came out. When I found out she booked a flight for her and my dad, I called your mom, then your dad and got them both a flight." Her lips immediately connected with his.

"God I'm so fucking happy I'm marrying you." He chuckled quietly.

"You realize there's more than just them though...." She smacked him hard along the chest. "My mom called Joe and she let it slip to him. I found out yesterday about half the locker rooms here.."

"Jesus Christ Colby can you keep anything a secret?" He shrugged.

"Not really. But I did rent out a big ass game room for after the wedding." She chuckled.

"Game as in like arcade games or video games." His eyes met hers as a smile appeared on his face.

"Both and it has food too." Her lips connected with his.

"You're perfect you know that?" His lips pressed to her nose.

"I've been told." She started to laugh before her face buried into his chest. "I love you Bex." He said quietly.

"Love you more Colby." He shook his head. "Don't you dare fight me on this." He rolled his eyes before her lips met his. "Wait did you invite everyone to the wedding?" He shook his head.

"I didn't. But my mom did through Joe..." Becky shook her head.

"Remind me to thank her later."