Fourty-Five

21.06.20
7:15 a.m.

"Am I driving or are you?" Seth asked as the pair buckled the twins into their car seats. Becky eyes met his before he knew the answer. "You sitting in the back then?" She almost immediately nodded. "I'm texting Char to see if she wants to drive with us."

"I already did she should be over shortly." As if on cue they saw Charlotte dart across the street with a suitcase dragging behind her. Once he had Ashley strapped in he helped the blonde put her bag in the full trunk.

"Bex go overboard packing for them?" He chuckled as he nodded.

"To be fair we are on the road for the next week.." He reasoned with Charlotte.

"Yeah.. But she packed for a month." Becky turned around and glared at her best friend.

"Fuck You." The blonde simply laughed before she shut the trunk. The second the two were in the car Charlotte was hit. "You have no idea how many fucking onesies these two fuckers go through. But you won't realize it until you become a mother." Out of the corner of his eye Seth saw the blonde turn slightly red.

"She gets feisty when she doesn't sleep. She'll be asleep by the time we hit the highway.." Seth commented under his breath earning a small laugh from Charlotte.

"What was that asshole?" The two in the front burst into laughter.

"Take a nap Bex. You look like hell." The redhead rolled her eyes as he started the car. It was then that Charlotte eyed Seth. "If you wanna sleep I'll drive." His head just about snapped towards her. "Get out." He didn't even need to be told twice. Becky couldn't hold back her laughter as the two changed seats.

"Shut up you're just as tired as I am." He commented before she nodded.

"I am and I'll be the first one to admit it."

~~~
22.06.20
3:45 p.m.

Becky could hear the breath Seth took as they began their walk towards the arena. It would be the twins first time meeting most of the wrestlers. Her hand gently ran along his back as she moved closer to him.

"They'll be fine Colby. If they get overwhelmed we'll take them into the locker room." She said quietly before he nodded and continued to push the stroller. "We're here insanely early anyway. Nobody's here just yet."

"I know. I just want it to be an easy adjustment for them so that we can do this more.." Her lips met his shoulder.

"I know. So do I Love. But they both are good with people and we'll keep them in the locker room once the show starts so they won't be overwhelmed by noise." He nodded as a small smile appeared on his face.

"You know you really are an amazing mum." He saw a smile appear on her face before she leaned up and her lips brushed his cheek.

"And they have an absolutely spectacular Dad too." His lips met the top of her head before she separated from him and opened the door to backstage. The pair quietly made their way into their locker room before she draped a large blanket along the floor. As Seth bent down to unbuckle the twins Ashley immediately reached out towards him. The infants hands were grasping at his as he undid the latches to free her from the stroller.

"Whats going on Love?" He asked as he scooped her up. She immediately started to babble stopping both of her parents in their tracks.

"Lalalalalalala." Ashley grasped at Seth's shirt as he just stared at her.

"Did she just.." Becky said as she moved closer.

"Come on Love. Say that again for Mama." He said softly as his fingers ran along the infants stomach.

"Mamamamamama." Tears began to flow down Becky's cheeks as she carefully grabbed Ashley from him. Seth heard a small hiccup from Austin before he rescued the infant from the stroller.

"You're going to make Daddy jealous Ash." The redhead said softly before he shook his head.

"Never Bex.. I'm just absolutely shocked right now." She nodded before her lips met her daughters temple.

"So am I." She said quietly before she saw him turn to their son.

"You gonna say something Bud?" He asked only earning laughter when he tickled Austin's stomach lightly. The laughter echoed through the quiet hallway before the redhead heard footsteps stop and turn back towards their locker room. There was a knock at the door before Brie Bella entered the room.

"Is that baby laughter I hear?" She asked as a smile appeared on her face.

"Maybe?" Seth said with a smile before she carefully took the laughing infant from his arms.

"My god he's gorgeous." She commented before she moved towards Becky. "And she looks just like you Bex." The brunettes eyes flicked between the two babies and the redhead. "Jesus good luck keeping them from dating." The redhead started to laugh before Brie turned towards Austin. "And you stay away from my Birdie. You've got trouble written all over your face." Seth chuckled from behind her before Brie turned and glared at him.

"What we will have no control over him when he gets older.." She rolled her eyes before Daniel Bryan entered the room.

"I should've known I'd find you in here." He said before his eyes fell on the babies. "Mind if I.." Ashley was just about immediately handed to him as he moved closer to the redhead. As the two other parents fawned over the twins Becky moved towards Seth. His arm wound around her shoulders as his lips met her temple.

Daniel had the infant laughing in seconds as he pulled funny face after funny face. The laughter increased as Brie started to tickle Austin. The laughter once again echoed through the hall.

"How many people you wanna bet show up this time?" Seth commented before Becky lightly laughed.

"I'd say at least ten." He nodded.

"I was thinking around the same but it'll probably be way more." A smile grew on the redheads face as she nodded.

"My god take her back she making me think bad things." Daniel commented before Seth laughed as he grabbed his daughter. "How've you both been?" He asked as he moved towards his wife.

"We've been good. A little tired but good." Becky commented before the other two nodded.

"It'll get easier. They all fall into a sleeping rhythm at night." Brie said before they nodded. "You know you're lucky though right?" The brunette laughed at the confused looks on their faces. "Most babies this young only want to be held by their parents. Birdie wouldn't let anyone but us and Nicole hold her for nearly a year. Anyone else that would try to hold her she'd just scream."

"Wow... I never even thought that was a big deal. They've always been good with others holding them." Daniel chuckled softly at Seth's words.

"You got lucky."