Thirty-Six

30.01.20
3:13 a.m.

Slowly their daughter curled into her fathers large chest before Seth carefully shifted her higher. Becky marveled at how slow and hesitant his actions were.

"You're not going to break her Colby." She said quietly as she adjusted her baby boy in her arms.

"You alright Bex? You want me to hold him?" She almost instantly nodded before he carefully leaned back and she placed the other infant along his chest. Both pairs of eyes marveled at the sight in front of them. "Fuck me I'm going to go broke." He mumbled before her lips met his cheek. His head turned before he connected their lips. "I love you Bex. You did amazing." Her lips brushed his.

"Sorry about your hands." He chuckled softly.

"Worth it Love." He said with a smile as his eyes met hers. "If you want to sleep I've got them." Her head almost immediately moved to rest next to her sons just as her eyes closed. "Love you."

"Love you more." She replied quietly as her arm carefully draped across both infants. As she fell asleep his eyes moved from her to the two babies on his chest. His hands kept them safe as he gently adjusted them.

Slowly he studied each babies features. Their daughter shared his nose and lips whereas everything else was an exact replica of her mother. When his eyes trailed to his son he stopped. He slowly took in each and every one of his features. The newborn boy was a complete mesh between himself and Becky. He shared his mothers jawline and eye shape while the rest was from Seth with slight aspect of her mixed in.

His eyes flicked between both infants for hours. It was then that he finally grabbed his phone. He took a picture of the three sleeping forms on his chest before he opened Instagram at nearly five in the morning. As he posted the picture it came along with this caption:

@wwerollins- Happy Birthday My Loves.

~~~
6:07 a.m.

"Colby what the fuck?" Charlotte said as her and Ronda walked in. His eyes were open but he was barely awake.

"Take them please." He pleaded with them. "I need to sleep." Each woman took an infant before the two babies instantly started crying. Becky's eyes shot open as Seth looked like he was going to cry.

"Give me 'em." She said instantly before both infants were relinquished to her. All four watched amazed as both babies almost instantly quieted.

"Wow." Both women marveled before the redhead felt his head fall to her shoulder.

"Go to sleep." Becky said softly. He didn't even answer as he almost instantly fell asleep. "Charlie could you take her and hold her close. Ronnie would you hand me that blanket?" She asked quietly before both women did exactly as they were told. The redhead draped the blanket over the infant and herself before she adjusted her large shirt and discreetly got the infant to latch.

"Why didn't you call us?" Charlotte asked as both blondes were trained to the infant in her arms.

"It was just something we needed to do alone Char." Becky replied softly as her hand ran along the infants back over the blanket. "Though thinking back I'm regretting not letting him call you and I think he is too. I don't think he can move his hands today." Both women lightly laughed before they saw the newborn girls eyes open.

"Holy shit Bex." Ronda said before Charlotte quickly and carefully moved towards the redhead. As she saw her daughters eyes her mouth dropped before she nudged Seth. His eyes opened before they instantly landed on his daughter. Her eyes were the same chocolate brown as his.

"Fuck me." He just about whispered. Becky was the only one to hear his words but completely agreed. "She's going to be the death of me." Though sleep filled his words they were completely and utterly true.

"Yes, yes she is." The redhead agreed before they both saw tears well in the infants eyes just as she felt her son finish eating. "Give me her before she explodes." Becky moved her shirt back into place before she handed Seth the newborn boy. As Charlotte handed the infant to her mother the two blondes watched both parents move flawlessly like that had had children for years.

The redhead repeated her actions just like she had before and got her daughter to latch. He however draped a towel over his shoulder before carefully burping the infant. As he pulled the newborn away from his body the two males eyes locked. Seth became quickly entranced in his eyes. He had Becky's hazel eye color that veered towards being almost green.

"Oh my god." She commented when she saw what he was looking at.

"Nope. No. You two should never be able to have kids again nor should you have ever had kids. My god they're too gorgeous I can't handle it." Ronda stated as she caught a glimpse of the baby's eyes. When the newborn yawned Seth carefully set him down on his chest before he leaned back against the hospital bed. As the baby's eyes closed his fathers did as well. Slowly the older males arms protectively wrapped around the baby before he was out. "Bex you couldn't have picked a better person to have babies with. Being honest with you he may be a better father than Travis. But don't you ever say that to either one of them. He just has the fucking paternal instincts of a man that had ten kids."

Becky chuckled softly as she felt her daughter slow her feeding. She could almost tell that the newborn was about to fall asleep. She moved her shirt back into place before she carefully nestled the infant between herself and Seth. All three women saw his hand slip to hold his daughter in place.

"By the way Happy Birthday Bex." Charlotte said earning a smile.

"Thank you Char." She said with a small nod.

"Happy Birthday Becky." Ronda said before she was thanked by the redhead. "So how do you feel about sharing your birthday?" Becky simply chuckled softly.

"Honestly Ronnie I couldn't be any happier. It all kinda worked out perfectly."