Twenty-Seven

18.10.19
6:39 p.m.

"Just fucking open the envelope. You both need to know!" Charlotte said through the phone.

"No Charlie not yet." Becky replied as her and Seth effortlessly moved throughout the kitchen together making dinner.

"I swear to god Bex I'm going to slip one of these days. I almost did yesterday." He took the phone from the redheads shoulder before pressing it to his head.

"Stop trying to pressure her Char." The blonde scoffed.

"Put me on speaker asshole." He rolled his eyes before doing as he was told and placing the phone on the counter. "Grow the fuck up both of you and just open it. You both need to know."

"We're not opening it yet Char." The blondes groan echoed through their kitchen. "Just relax you idiot and give us time. I mean we just fucking found out we were having twins."

"Fine but just remember how you yelled at me for not telling you you were having twins. If I get yelled at I'll smack you." Becky rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. Yeah. Love you too Char." She said before ending the phone call. "Hey Bubs could you get me the flour." He chuckled at his new nickname.

"Bubs?" He asked as he reached for the flour.

"Yep. It's what I'm calling you from now on." He rolled his eyes before laughing as he handed her the item. As she began to make the Alfredo sauce she felt his hand ghost along her growing bump.

"I can't believe how much you're showing." He said softly as his fingertips slowly circled along her belly.

"Tell me about it." She replied as she stretched her back. Gently his hands moved to along her spine before he gently massaged along her tailbone and lower back.

"Getting sore?" He asked softly. She nodded slowly as her head moved to rest against his shoulder. "You should take a bath later Love." She shook her head.

"No you're doing this again later." He chuckled softly.

"That's fine too Bex." He said as his lips met her shoulder.

"Maybe it's about time we told people." His eyes met hers.

"Only if you want to. But not the fans yet." She immediately shook her head.

"No. Not yet to them. But everyone else should know." He nodded before his lips met her cheek.

"But how do we do it?" He asked before she separated from him.

"Grab the pasta." He grabbed the colander of cooked fettuccine before handing it to her. "Could just take a picture of this.." She said while gesturing to her stomach.

"That wouldn't be a bad idea." He said as he eyed her. "Lemme take it." She rolled her eyes and laughed as she pulled her shirt up. He took a picture of the side of her stomach before giving her, her phone. As he mixed the food together she sent the picture out as a mass text.

Becky- Whoops

Becky- Whoops... x2.

Her phone instantly blew up.

Alexa- When the fuck did this happen?
Bayley- Holy shit that baby's going to be gorgeous.
Ronda- Wait.. Two! Two!
Fergal- Congrats Bex!
Nattie- No way! Congrats to the both of you!
Brie- Aww now Birdies going to have some more friends ❤️❤️

"Expected that." Seth commented as he read all of the texts. "At least that parts out of the way now." Becky nodded as her lips brushed his cheek.

"Love you." His lips met hers for a moment.

"Love you more." He mumbled against her skin. A smile rose across her face before she gently separated. "Come on let's eat Bex."

~~~
25.10.19
10:55 p.m.

By the time Becky walked to their bedroom before she saw Seth sitting on the edge of their bed turning the envelope in his hands. She moved towards him before she stopped between his legs. His hands landed on her hips before his lips met her stomach.

"You wanna open it?" She asked as her fingers threaded in his hair. His head tilted before his eyes met hers.

"Only if you want to." She took the paper from his hand before she removed the piece of tape keeping it closed. "You sure you want to do this?" She nodded as she turned before she sat in his lap. His chin was resting on her shoulder while she lifted the flap on the envelope. She felt his arms slip around her before his hands landed on her stomach. "You sure this isn't Char pressuring you?" She shook her head.

"I want to know. I'm dying to start buying things." He chuckled softly before he nodded.

"Alright then open it Bex." Her fingers pulled the folded piece of paper out. The envelope was discarded before she twirled the sheet of paper in her fingers. "No turning back now. Just open it Love. It's about time." He said softly. Her head turned before her eyes met his. "I'm ready for this. If you're not that's fine too. But I'm kinda up for finding out what these two are." His hands soothingly ran along her stomach.

"You know I can't wait to see you as a dad." She said honestly. "I also hope we're lucky and get what we want because I'm not going through this again." He raised an eyebrow at her. "Colby my fucking body is on fire. I feel like my boobs are about to fall off my body." He chuckled softly at her words. "My back hasn't felt right in a month and my feet are fucking three times their normal size. And I don't think either one of us want to fucking go through my god damn roller coaster of emotions. I mean fuck I'm crying every hour and it's getting ridiculous."

Seth's lips met her cheek as his arms wound around her. He hugged Becky softly as she relaxed into him. As his hand began to circle her stomach a sigh was released from her body.

"Well there's only one way we can figure out if we got lucky or not."