Fourty-Seven

"Dadadadada." Seth's head immediately snapped towards the two women who were walking into the dining area. His eyes were on the infant in Ronda's arms as she continued to babble away. Becky took the seat next to him before the blonde moved to sit on the other side of him. The redhead took Austin before Seth took Ashley from Ronda's arms. The infant grabbed at his beard almost immediately as she continued her talking.

"She was talking the entire elevator ride. Literally wouldn't stop." Ronda commented before Becky agreed with her.

"Yeah... I made the mistake of telling her we were going to see you." He chuckled softly while adjusting Ashley. Gently the infant was moved so her head was resting along his shoulder.

"Well I mean we all know who she loves more.." The redhead rolled her eyes.

"Keep telling yourself that Colby.." His lips brushed the redheads temple. "Can you handle them both so I can get some food?" Before he could even respond Austin was taken by Charlotte.

"Hey little man, how are you doing today?" Tears welled in the infants eyes at the blondes words. As Becky stood to get food with Ronda, Seth's eyes landed on his sons face.

"He's not in the greatest mood Char. He's been teething.." A frown instantly appeared on her face before she moved to cuddle the infant.

"You poor little nugget." Charlotte commented before the infant fell asleep on her shoulder. As her eyes met her boyfriends he immediately shook his head.

"No." Andrade stated knowing exactly what she was thinking. The second Seth started to chuckle under his breath he was kicked by the blonde.

"What?" He asked with a smirk as she glared at him.

"Must you be such an asshole?" He scoffed.

"How am I an asshole? All I did was laugh at the fact that you all of a sudden want kids..." She rolled her eyes before her back was turned towards him. "Well fuck you too.." Becky's hand immediately smacked the back of his head. "What the hell?" She hit him again.

"Stop swearing idiot." She could hear him grumble something under his breath. "What was that?" She challenged.

"You could've just said it.." She glared at him as she sat down. When Charlotte started laughing the pairs heads were immediately turned towards her, both of them glaring at her.

"Sorry... Jesus you two need to take a chill pill.." They both rolled their eyes before the redhead began to eat.

As they all got lost in conversation Becky felt Seth's hand slowly move to rest along her knee. His hand slipped to her chair before she was pulled closer to him. Her body instantly leaned against him as his arm wound around her waist. It was then out of the corner of her eye that she saw Ashley's fingers tangled in her fathers beard. The infant was babbling away as he was agreeing or disagreeing every couple of seconds.

"Damn that is absolutely adorable." Ronda commented as she noticed what the redhead was enthralled in. Becky nodded as her fingers laced with Seth's along her stomach. She felt his thumb run along the fabric of her shirt as he continued his "conversation" with their daughter. "You both better not be getting any ideas.." The blonde commented before the two parents shook their heads.

"Trust me when I say this. That's a big no Ronnie." The redhead replied before a smirk appeared on Ronda's face.

"You say that now.." Becky rolled her eyes before hearing Seth chuckle behind her.

"You know she's not lying Bex.." He said quietly before she discreetly shrugged. His lips met the top of her head as she relaxed even more into him. When his eyes flicked from his girlfriend to their infant in his arms he could see a pout begin to form while tears were threatening to spill from her eyes. "Whats wrong little Love?" He asked softly before a small sniffle was heard by both parents.

The second the redhead turned towards Ashley tears began to spill from the infants eyes. Before he could even protest she was taken by her mother. It was almost immediately that Becky felt her daughters face bury into her shoulder. It was then that a sleeping Austin was passed off to his father.

"We're heading back to our room. See you both later." The pair nodded before the redhead turned towards Seth.

"I'm thinking we should too..." He immediately nodded before they said their goodbyes to everyone and went back to their room. Once both sleeping babies were in their cribs Becky turned towards a very exhausted looking Seth. As he moved to sit on the edge of the bed she moved to stand between his legs her hands gently cupping his face. "You alright Love?" He slowly nodded before his head fell into her stomach.

The second his body collapsed into her, her instincts took over. Every ounce of composure was used as she called an ambulance and quickly texted Roman and Charlotte.

"What the fuck is going on Bex?" The blonde asked as the two quickly came through the door. Becky tried to respond but nothing came out as she supported the body leaning against her. That was when the two in the doorway turned their attention towards Seth. "Is he still breathing?" The redhead nodded. "Why don't we lay him down Bex."

Charlotte carefully peeled Becky away from Seth as Roman laid the unconscious man down on the bed. The blonde could feel her best friend shaking even though her face was unreadable.

"What happened Becky? He was fine ten minutes ago.." When her eyes met Romans' he immediately regretted asking the question. "Bex I.." He was interrupted by knocking at the door before it quickly opened. Paramedics began working on Seth as the three quietly watched on. Once he was on the gurney Becky quietly spoke.

"Could you two watch the twins please?" Roman looked between the two women before gently pushing them towards the door.

"I'll watch them. You two go with him."