Fourty-Three

15.06.20
9:17 a.m.

Seth woke up with a thud.

His head was pounding his entire body stiff and sore from being against the cold floor and tub. As he shifted he could hear Becky quietly groan before her face buried into his neck. He carefully scooped her up before he slowly maneuvered his way to his feet without waking the woman in his arms.

The second he set her on the bed she was grabbing at his shirt. Slowly he sunk down his face burying into her neck as his body rest half atop hers. Her arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders before his body completely relaxed into hers.

He was asleep in seconds.

~~~
11:47 a.m.

The pair woke next to Seth's phone ringing. He just about instantly stopped the call before his face buried back into Becky. When her phone started ringing she shot up immediately. It took everything in her not to slap him as she saw Holly's name across her screen.

"Whats going on Holly?" Seth was up instantly before Becky put the phone on speaker. It was then that they both heard the older woman laughing.

"Nothing I just thought you both would have called by now. Wanted to make sure you both were alright." The redhead released a sigh as she moved to lean against him.

"We're fine mom. We just were catching up on some sleep." When Holly chuckled the pair exchanged a glance.

"You sure you weren't recovering from that party last night.." She said sarcastically.

"How do you know about that?" He said quickly.

"You may need to delete some picture off of Instagram Son." Becky laughed as she saw him turn bright red and immediately grab his phone. The two women talked briefly about the twins as he scrolled through the pictures that had been posted on his Instagram. Once the redhead hung her phone up he turned towards her.

"I'm never giving you my phone again." He stated as he showed her the pictures they both knew she had posted.

"Well that ones good." She said as her lips gently met his cheek. The picture was of the two laughing smiles wide on both of their faces.

"That's the only one that's staying up." He said before she shook her head.

"You have to leave the keg stand one up Colby." He looked at her like she was nuts. "Our kids will need to see their dad having some fun one day."

"I'm always going to be fun Bex." He stated before she started to laugh. He rolled his eyes before his lips captured hers. She almost instantly grabbed him by his shirt collar and dragged him on top of her. As her fingers tangled in his hair she felt his hand slip beneath her shirt and slowly trail upwards.

Leisurely their lips danced as slow movements were felt across her skin. When his thumb strayed along her ribs she unknowingly bucked her hips along his. His moan was suffocated as she flipped him onto his back. Her lips separated from his before they moved to slowly trail along his jaw. Her teeth met his neck just as a low moan slipped from his lips and filled her ear.

"Get up you idiots we need to leave." The pair heard Ronda holler through the door. She sat up quickly before he slowly followed. "I'm giving you both five seconds before I open the door." Becky groaned before she slipped from the bed and opened the door.

"Do you have to be so fucking loud?" She commented before the blonde rolled her eyes and handed her a bottle of Advil. "Thank you." The redhead stated before the two moved towards the bed.

"You know I'm surprised you both are functioning this morning.." Ronda stated before they both started to laugh.

"We're parents Ronnie. We function on less than an hour of sleep right now." She chuckled as she shook her head. "What time is it anyway?"

"Twelve." The two eyed her knowing they didn't need to leave for a few more hours. "Thought we could get some lunch and catch up."

"I like that idea but could you give us like a half an hour to get ready?" Becky asked earning a nod from Ronda.

"I can do that. I still have to get Travis out of bed." The two started to laugh.

"Good luck with that Ronnie." Seth commented before she chuckled and nodded.

"We'll meet you in the lobby." Once Ronda was gone Becky moved towards Seth as he moved to sit on the edge of the bed. She stood between his legs as his arms wound around her waist. Her fingers almost instantly threaded in his hair before she felt his forehead rest against her stomach.

"Could I get some of those Advil?" He asked quietly the redhead chuckled softly as her lips met the top of his head.

"Head hurting that bad?" He nodded almost immediately. "God you're a lightweight."

"Shut up. You kept giving me your drinks last night." She chuckled softly, her fingers gently trailing through his hair.

"Only because they kept giving me more. You realize that it's going to be like a week before I get this fucking alcohol out of my system." She felt his lips meet her stomach gently. "We're never letting them all do that again."

"Agreed Love. I don't think my body can handle that much alcohol anymore. Maybe ten years ago but not now." She nodded before she slightly pulled away from him. "Don't move." He whined as his arms tightened around her trying to get her to move closer to him.

"We need to get ready or Ronnie will have our heads." He groaned before his eyes met hers. Her hands moved to carefully cup his face. "You'll be fine Love. We have tonight and before the show to do absolutely nothing but sleep and relax."

"I know. I just don't wanna move." She chuckled lightly as her lips once again pressed to his head.

"Neither do I but it'll be good for the both of us."