Twenty

29.05.19
10:15 a.m.

"Bunsen leave him alone." Becky said as she moved the kitten from on top of Seth's sleeping form. Her body moved to lay next to him as her hand ran down his spine. "Come on Baba time to get up." She said quietly as her lips pressed against his temple. He groaned before shaking his head and burying it into her neck. "I'll give you five minutes.."

"Twenty." She shook her head as her fingers strayed through his hair.

"Ten." She replied.

"Fifteen." She sighed before nodding.

"Fine Love." She said softly before his arms wound around her waist. "You sleep well?" He slowly nodded before his nose nuzzled into her skin.

"You?" Her lips pressed against the top of his head.

"Anytime I'm with you I sleep amazing." She could feel his smile grow across his lips before his arms tightened around her. It was then that the small kitten plopped himself down on Seth's head. "What are you doing Bunsen?" Becky said as she moved the animal.

"Bunsen huh?" He asked as her eyes hesitantly met his. It was then that he felt the kitten nestle his head into his beard and quickly fall asleep. "When he's not like this it fits." The redhead started to laugh.

"Yeah. The little asshole woke me up..." Seth's head tilted before his lips met hers.

"That means he likes you." She playfully shoved him.

"No all he wanted was food. Thank you for hiding it by the way." She said sarcastically.

"It wasn't hidden. It was in the kitchen." She rolled her eyes.

"On the fucking top shelf that your girlfriend can't reach.." She deadpanned before he started to laugh.

"S-Sorry Bex." He said as he could only imagine her struggle to reach above the fridge to a shelf that was almost at the ceiling. "They said that he's a Bengal cat and said he would climb to get a bag of food. I'll put it in a cabinet."

"I already did." His lips met hers for a moment before he felt her body curl into his. "I know we shouldn't go back to sleep but you're too fucking comfortable right now."

"Why shouldn't we go back to sleep? We have four days off." Her lips brushed his temple.

"Because I made you a birthday breakfast." He shot up scaring the kitten and Becky in the process. "Jesus, What the fuck Colby?!" She said as Bunsen took off downstairs.

"You sure there's not something burning downstairs?" She threw a pillow at his head. He dropped it on the edge of the bed as she spoke.

"Everything is in a low oven asshole." His lips met the top of her head as she sat up.

"What did ya make?" She stood up before turning him around.

"Go find out." He groaned before she gently smacked his ass. "Come on move it hot stuff." He started to laugh before the two moved towards their kitchen. She could hear his stomach growl the second she opened the oven. She had made him a spread of all of his favorite breakfast foods.

"I fucking love you so much." He said as his hands cupped her face. She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Really?" He chuckled before his lips pressed against hers.

"Really." He mumbled into the kiss before she pulled away. He tried to reconnect their lips only to have her turn away from him and grab plates. "You know you're no fun." She simply laughed him off before handing him a dish.

"Eat before your food gets cold." She stated before she started grabbing food. He quickly followed her actions before the two moved towards the couch. The second they sat down his eyes went to the gift wrapped boxes in the corner. Her fingers snapped in front of his face snapping him out of his trance. "You can open those later." His lip moved into a pout before her lips met his cheek. "Like you said we have four days. I could make you wait even longer." He groaned before he felt her lean against him as they began to eat.

By the time Seth set his plate on the table hers joined his before her entire body curled into his. Becky felt his arm wrap around her as his lips met the top of her head her arms wound around his midsection.

"So what are the plans for today Love?" He asked before her head moved to rest along his chest.

"I was thinking about us maybe taking a drive to Iowa but the weathers shit, so how about we just play everything by ear." His hand gently ghosted along her arm.

"I think I'd like that Bex." He said softly as he stretched out. As his feet hit the coffee table in front of them he felt her melt into him. "God I missed you." She lightly laughed.

"I was gone for two days." His lips met her forehead.

"It was two days too long." He replied quietly. "I hate being forced to stay home." Her lips met his chest gently.

"You're still not alright Colby." She said softly before she felt his cheek rest along the top of her head.

"I'm fine Bex." He replied before she shook her head carefully.

"Have you gotten cleared yet?" He shook his head before her eyes met his. "Then you're not fine.." She said before her lips brushed his. "I'm not letting you go back until you're cleared." He raised an eyebrow at her. "Don't give me that look. I don't want to see you ruin your career by getting another concussion."

"Vince already said he won't let me back into the ring until I'm cleared. I'm not going to do anything stupid Bex." She eyed him before slowly nodding.

"You better not be lying to me." He chuckled softly.

"I'm not Love." He said before his head turned and his nose buried into her hair. "I love you." He mumbled before her arms wrapped around his neck.

"I love you more Colby." He shook his head.

"Not fucking possible Bex."