Fifty-Two

As Becky and Seth exited their plane with the twins an overwhelming sense of calm washed over their bodies. The redhead took both babies as he grabbed their bags. By the time they made it to their car the babies were getting antsy. He helped her get the babies strapped in before packing their bags into the trunk. She went to sit in the back between the babies as he got into the driver seat.

"You all good back there?" She leaned forward before her lips pressed to his cheek.

"We're good. Now drive so we can go sit on the beach for the rest of the day." He waited for her to buckle her seatbelt before putting the car in driving and making their way towards their hotel. "So Colby.." His eyes met hers in the mirror. "I saw this thing that we may want to do for our wedding.." He nodded trying to get her to elaborate. "What if we got someone to livestream the wedding so we can send the link to the people that matter to us."

"Or we could just live stream it for the world..." He suggested. "Would make it easier.. all we'd have to do is start it on one of our phones." She shook her head.

"I'd rather have it a bit more private." He nodded.

"I'm fine with that Love. I was just putting it out there." He said before they drove pretty much silent to the hotel simply taking in the sights around them. By the time he pulled into the hotel he noticed the three asleep in the back. He stopped before his hand gently landed on her knee shaking her carefully. "Bex... We're here." Her eyes slowly fluttered open before they met his.

"What?" He chuckled before she looked around realizing where they were. "Why'd you let me fall asleep?" She said as she stretched and unbuckled her seatbelt.

"I didn't know you had.." He said before he got out of the car and opened the door. He got Ashley out of her car seat just as he saw her doing the same with Austin. She got out before they both saw their bags being grabbed from the trunk and put on a cart. The four had leis placed around their neck before the two adults were handed drinks.

"You four are the Lopez's I presume?" A staff member said before Becky nodded. "First things first, let me say congratulations on your upcoming wedding."

"Thank you." The two said in unison as their smiles grew. The redhead gently felt Seth's arm move behind her back.

"Let's get you all checked in so you can enjoy the resort." They both nodded before he handed the keys to the valet and they followed the staff member to the front desk.

By the time the four got to the room the babies were wide awake. As the two played on the floor Becky turned towards Seth. His hands almost immediately cupped her face.

"Wanna go to the beach?" She instantly nodded at his words.

"But before that..." As he raised an eyebrow at her she pulled him down to her height and connected their lips. His light chuckle was just barely heard by her as he deepened the kiss. Nearly five minutes later the two pulled away both breathing fast. As she caught her breath, her face buried into his chest.

"Bex..." He said as he saw Austin get into a position to crawl. She looked up at him confused before he turned her towards the eight month old. Both parents knelt down neither taking their eyes off their son. "Come on little dude you can do it.." Seth encouraged as Becky put her hands out towards Austin.

"Crawl to Mumma, Bubba.." It was almost as if on cue that the infant began to crawl towards his mother. He got less than three feet before his arms gave out and he almost hit the floor. Becky however didn't let it happen and quickly scooped her son up. She squeezed him as he simply laughed.

"That was awesome.." Seth commented as his lips met Austin's head. The redhead nodded before he moved to pick up Ashley. "When are you gonna do that Ash?" She simply looked at him before she started to babble away.

"You know what's funny?" He raised an eyebrow at his future wife. "She's beat him on just about every milestone, talking, rolling over, eating hard foods, but he's got her on teething and crawling. I feel like it's a constant race to milestones between these two."

"It'll always be a race between them... I mean they are twins and there's always going to be some sort of informal competition." He said earning a nod as his arm wound around her.

"That's so true. I just wonder who's going to walk first..." Seth looked between the two babies.

"Definitely Ash. She's got your strong ass legs while he's got my stick ones." Becky immediately started to laugh. It took her nearly a minute to pull herself together.

"I'm sorry. It's so fucking true... I can't stop." She said as her face buried into his shoulder.

"You know I thought you'd defend his and my legs but damn you're mean..." She shoved him playfully. "Come on Love lets get changed and go get some vitamin d." Her lips brushed his for a moment.

"That sounds amazing. But do we want to go to the beach with them or the pool?" He looked at her like she was crazy.

"Beach... We're in Hawaii Bex..." She rolled her eyes before his lips met the top of her head. "Give me him so you can change, then we'll get them ready and I'll change." She shook her head.

"He's been really attached to me recently and I don't feel like having him explode right now." She said as he saw Austin playing with the necklace he had given her months ago. "Just like she's been attached to you. You have no idea how many car rides were filled with her screaming because we left you." His eyes flicked to his daughters before her eyes met his and stayed on them. As her hands moved to play with his beard hair his eyes flicked to Becky's for a moment.

"I'm..." She shook her head.

"Stop apologizing for something you couldn't have controlled.." She said softly as her hand moved to run along his arm. "You're here now and that's all that matters Love." He nodded before his lips pressed to hers.

"I love you all so fucking much."