Introduction

RECAP  FROM PREVIOUS TWO STORIES.

Riley first met Wyatt when she applied for a Personal Assistant job, She was eighteen and fresh out of school. 

Wyatt was twenty-five and a billionaire playboy when Riley walked into his life. He was hooked with her beauty and her kindness and how sweet she was. She was honest and treated people with compassion.

They had a son Alex before they married and eventually, they married and had four more children. Time flew by and they loved each other more than anything. Their love for each other was seen by anyone that met them.

Alex     23 years old 

Angel  18 years old

Aria     14 years old

Freya  14 years old

Blake   8 years old

~~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~~

From the first book and it's the first time they made love...

He looks down at me and pulls me tighter to him, my body is heating up, my heart is beating faster. He starts to kiss me again and pushes his tongue into my mouth, our tongues danced, my breathing was getting heavier, he starts to pull my skirt up to my waist and realises I got no panties on, he looks at me and picks me up and lays me on the table, he undoes his belt and trousers he looks at me and starts to kiss me with want and passion. He pushes his trousers and boxers down to his ankles, and fuck me his cock is fucking huge, ten inches and thick, how the fuck is that going to fit in my pussy, I want to fucking feel the full force of his cock.

He guides his cock to my cunt. I look at him.

"Wyatt, this will only be my second time".

He looks at me with his rock-solid cock in his hand.

"Second time? When was your first?".

"When I was sixteen".

He leans over me and kisses me, and slowly pushes his cock in my slit.

"I will be gentle. But Riley I thought you would have had it more times than that?".

He pushes slowly, and I start to moan. I could feel myself stretch as he pushed deeper, and it felt so fucking good.

"You are really tight, and it feels good".

He pulls back out and pushes back in, and starts to pump in and out and thrusting, and with every thrust, he pushed deeper, and I felt pleasurable pain.

"Yesssss, oh yessss ".

He gets faster and pushing deeper, I start to come, and it doesn't stop I'm so fucking wet it's turning him on more. He kisses me and undoes my buttons on my blouse he pulls my bra under my tits and starts to suck them one at a time making sure each tit as the same amount of attention, my nipples are so erect he bites and nibble at them.

He's still pumping and pushing even deeper, he's hit the centre of my core, I'm lifting my hips just, so he can push deeper. He takes his cock out and pounds it back into me, and now I've got his full length inside me, my senses are in overload and the feeling of being full is so overwhelming. He starts pounding me faster and faster, and I'm reaching my first ever orgasm, and boy it's so...

"Oh my god, fuck yessss, yes, mm oh yes, Wyatt please". I scream.

He kisses me and pumps faster and groans as he comes. He's still pumping every last drop of his cum inside me. Fuck that was intense and out of this world, mind-blowing fucking sex, I'm trying to catch my breath back. Wyatt looks at me and kisses me tenderly.

"You are a fucking tease".

He pulls his boxers and trousers up, then he helps me up, I pull my skirt down and put my bra straight, I do up my blouse and take my brush out of my bag and brush my hair and put my brush back.

~~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~~

From the second book first encounter after five years 

I nod and smile, we both enter the elevator and go to the fifth floor. We are walking to our room and Wyatt, pins me to the wall, and we kiss, I was trying to undress him. We get to the penthouse, and Wyatt opens the door. We get inside and I take his shirt off and undo his trousers, we get to the bedroom and we both get undressed.

I'm laid on Wyatt's bed naked and he crawls up over me. He opens my legs wide and pushes his hard cock into my cunt.

"Fuck, oh god, I forgot how it felt".

Wyatt looks at me.

"What do you mean?".

"You were the last one to make love with me".

"Same as me Riley"...

We cuddle as he pushes deeper into me, and we kiss he pushes in and out then pounds me.

"Oh god yes, fuck me, Wyatt fuck me".

He pushes deeper and pounds me he gets faster and he's pounding me into the bed, fuck, I was feeling turned on, my body quivered with every push he did.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes, yes. Wyatt please".

He pounded me in and out he thrust and moved faster. He put one of my legs over his shoulder and pounded me as hard as he could. My body was heating up and my heart was beating faster I started to breath heavier, I wanted him, and I was totally in his power.

"Riley, it's not long, get ready".

I was having an orgasm as his body tighten and he moaned... I arch my back and he put his big hand on my lower back and pulled me close as he cum I moaned loud and he thrust every last drop of his cum inside me.

He lays beside me. I'm trying to catch my breath.

"Fuck, Riley you're still tight".

I look at the ceiling still trying to catch my breath back. What the fuck did I do? I should never have let him make love to me, but I really wanted him. He turns and looks at me, then pulls me close.

"Wyatt, this shouldn't have happened".

"Riley, I love you. So why shouldn't it have happened?".

"It's complicated".

"What do you mean complicated?".

"It just is".

I get off the bed and stand up, Wyatt stands in front of me and kisses me, I start to melt in his arms.

"We need to keep this to ourselves for a minute please?".

"Okay".

We kiss and I get dressed and go back to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~~  

Hope you like the book cover...