Chapter Ten Recap

NOTES FROM THE AUTHOR 

I just wanted to recap some of the story. I have new readers that are a little confused.

Warren was a shady character from book one and he's in book two. He almost destroyed Wyatt's and Riley's wedding.

Warren was adamant that Riley was a gold digger, and he told Riley to her face. He also knew that she had a fling with Ashley and thought he could use it against her. Warren was jealous of Wyatt and wanted what Wyatt had.

I hope that this little recap will help fill in the blanks to what Wyatt wants to know.

Recap book one. This is the first time Warren met Riley.

WYATT POV

Warren walks into the kitchen.

"Fuck, Wyatt, you were so fucking loud. Did you break the fucking bed?"

"Sorry, Warren I forgot you were still here,"

I look at Riley and she's smirking.

"Wow, who's this pretty little thing, Wyatt?"

I smile at Riley and she walks forward, she extends her hand.

"Riley, nice to meet you,"

"I'm Warren, an old school friend of Wyatt's. Where the fuck have you been hiding too? Fuck Wyatt, her body is fucking perfect, you're a lucky bastard,"

"Thank you for the compliment,"

"Never would have believed it if I didn't see it for myself. The woman who tamed Wyatt,"

Riley looks at me and smiles.

"Tamed, I don't think so,"

She looks at me and winks. She drinks her coffee. Then I watch Warren try and flirt with her.

"You should join me for a drink sometime?"

"Warren, you are a flirt,"

"Fuck, a chick with a fucking brain,"

I look at Warren and shake my head, but what happens next makes me choke on my coffee. Riley walks back to the bedroom. And comes back with her bag.

"Riley, you have a fucking sexy body,"

"Warren, my body is for Wyatt's eyes only. But I don't need this anymore,"

At the office encounter

RILEY POV

Warren, Wyatt's school friend, is a fucking flirt. I kept my cool and was polite, but I can't say I like him. He is good looking and the same height as Wyatt, not so muscular with his gelled up dark brown hair, clean-shaven, but not my taste.

I was pissed at Wyatt for fucking laughing at me, about my bike. He was laughing so much his ribs were hurting and he had tears coming down his face. But I will get my own back on him, all I need to do is tease him a little.

We are at the office and I'm going through the filing cabinet to find all the files for the upcoming meetings. Warren is sat on the sofa and Wyatt is sat at his desk. My phone buzzes.

"Wyatt, can you get that please?"

"It's from Ashley, do you want me to read it?"

"Just read it, I got nothing to hide,"

"Hey, beautiful, hope all is well? Just wanted to find out how your dad is?"

I turn and look at Wyatt, he looks at me. I walk over to him and kiss him and walk back to the cabinets. Warren looks at Wyatt.