Chapter Nineteen

SEXUAL SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER

WYATT  POV

I wanted to know why Riley just left so abruptly. I was sitting in my office thinking about her. I could smell her sweet perfume around my office. I had memories overtaking my thoughts. She said she knew the look I had. When I touched her hands, I felt something that I hadn't felt in months it was like an electric shock shooting through my body.

Riley had been gone for an hour, and I was clock watching. I just sit looking at the computer screen. I looked towards the door and Riley is stood there looking at me. She smiled I smiled. I stood and walked to the front of my desk and lean on it with my ass. I cross my legs at my ankles. Riley looks at me and slowly walks towards me.

All I could think about is the way she would tease me when she used to walk slowly towards me. She was doing the fucking same again. My cock is hard and pushing on my zip. She looks sexy, beautiful, and I wanted to taste her. I wanted to rip her clothes off and fuck her so fucking hard she would scream my name just like she used to. I had to take a deep breath and try to calm myself down. But my poor cock was rock hard and had pre-cum. She looks so fucking delicious. Riley, you really are making this hard for me. If only she knew how hard.

Oh yes, she looks at my bulge and blushes. I am still stood gripping the desk with my hands which are either side of me. She steps in front of me. Just a step away. She leans towards me and puts my tie straight. I look down at my tie and then my eyes trailed back up to hers. Her infectious smile sending me to the edge of the cliff. She doesn't say anything but stares at me. I gulp back saliva that was building in my mouth. Yep, I was thinking of all the things we used to do together.

I wanted her tits in my mouth, I wanted to bite on her nipples until they were erected. I wanted to trail my tongue down her naked warm body and give her pimples. I wanted to taste her pussy and play with her clit. My hard cock was throbbing, and I could feel the pulse on my zipper. My god my wife is so fucking sexy I can't take the pain of not having her. I will truly go insane.

She's still staring at me and then she bites her bottom lip. I lick my lips and she smiles. She walks back to the door and closes it then locks it. I watched her wondering what she was up to. She slowly walks back to me taking her bike gear off then just leaving it where it fell. She pulls her shirt out from her skirt and starts to undo her buttons. I look down at her.

"Riley. You are teasing me," I had to tell her.

"I know. That's the whole idea," She steps in front of me with her shirt undone. My breathing is slightly heavier from wanting her. She leans towards me and licks my lips. Fuck me I had a pleasure shoot through me. My zip broke on my trousers from my cock being so goddamn hard which was the first for me. I let out a moan grabbed Riley and kissed her so fucking hard we could hear our teeth touch.

I was a crazed fucking animal. I picked her up and walked to the sofa. Took her shirt off and her bra. Ripped my trousers off me and my fucking shirt I pulled my tie over my head and threw to the floor. I took my boxers off my cock was released and the pre-cum was dripping. Riley bit her bottom lip. I rip her skirt off her and lay her on the sofa. I gently open her legs I placed my cock in line with her cunt and slowly penetrated her. Fuck she was tight. My eyes roll back my head from the pleasure of being inside her. My muscles flex as I start to move steady. But she was turning me on she was already wet, and I could hear the moisture I pumped faster, and she screams with pleasure. I kissed down her jawline and sucked her nipples.

My god, she tasted so fucking good. I wanted more. She was moaning loudly so I kissed her to muffle the sound, she moaned into my mouth. I pushed deeper and then pounded her. I couldn't stop myself I needed to cum, and I was going to cum fast and fucking hard.