Chapter Four

RILEY POV

I woke and looked over at Wyatt's pillow and then stared at the ceiling.

"Riley, are you not coming to work today?" I bolted up and looked at the male who was speaking to me. It shocked me as I rubbed my face and looked again. He leans towards me and kisses my cheek.

"Wyatt," I say in a shaky voice. My whole body was shaking.

Was this real or was this a dream? I cried, and he pulls me towards his naked body.

"Riley baby. The accident you had must have really fucked your mind up," He says. I close my eyes and smell his cologne and his warm naked body. I listened to his heartbeat it sounded so real. If this is a dream, I do not want to wake up. I held him tight.

"Wyatt. I love you don't ever leave me," I said, and tears are streaming down my face.

"Oh, baby. I love you too. And I am not going anywhere. Why would I want to go anywhere else when I have a sexy wife like you?" He kisses the tip of my nose and walks over to his drawer and gets boxers out. His body was looking hot but all I wanted to do was hold him.

I sat watching him and then realised this was not our bedroom. Where are we? What is happening to me? Where are our children? My babies.

This man who looks and smells like my husband looks over at me and smiles. Yep, that was his signature smile all right. I am so confused.

"Riley, come on your going to make us late and it would be bad for our business," he says while he gets dressed.

"What do you mean? I thought our business was making a lot of profit this quarter," I say looking somewhat baffled. I mean we have billions between us.

"Since Warren took over. He's just been spending everything," He says as he does his tie-up. I shake my head at what was hearing.

"What? What the hell is going on?" I scream. I knew this was all wrong and I just wanted to wake up.

"Riley you really hit your head yesterday. I should take you to see the doctor," He says and rests the back of his hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

"It might be because I'm pregnant. I don't know but this is all wrong," I said, and Wyatt is staring at me with his mouth wide open.

"Oh, my god we have been trying for five years. Are you sure?" He asks and picks me up and hugs me. I am somewhat confused. Where is Alex, Angel, Freya, Arial, and Blake? My body went numb I wanted my babies and I wanted Wyatt. I want to wake up now. Please, I want to wake up.

"Riley, I love you. We can't tell Warren I don't trust him," Wyatt voice slowly muffles out and My eyes start to open.

I look around the room and I am back in our house and I got Blake sleeping beside me. I slowly get out of bed and walk towards the bathroom.

That was some nightmare. It did feel so real. I thought about everything that was said in my dream and I started to clean my teeth.

I looked in the mirror and then It hit me. I had the biggest smile. I know why Wyatt was in my dream.

"HE'S ALIVE," I finished cleaning my teeth had a quick shower and dressed.

I walked into the kitchen and made coffee and started breakfast. I started to talk to myself thinking about my dream and going over all the conversations that I had with Wyatt.

"Why would you say it took five years to have a child. Oh, my god that's when I had Alex. It took me five years to tell him and then he mentioned Warren. Don't trust him," I was piecing it all together and I felt excited.