Chapter two

RILEY    POV

I couldn't sleep last night knowing that Wyatt was out there somewhere hurt, or I can't say it because that is my worst fear never seeing him again.

I've been all over the house cleaning. I pulled all the furniture out and all the kitchen cupboards. Now I've gone into the garage and I look at my bikes and start talking to myself like Wyatt was stood watching me.

"The first time we went out motorbike riding together... You sat on my baby and I sat behind you and wrapped my arms around you."

"Riley hold on". You said and side glanced me.

"You took us around the countryside, and we found a little lake."

"Riley, baby that is a beautiful sunset." You said and kissed my neck.

"And the time you made love to me on my bike, in this very room."

"You still look sexy; I want to make love to you all night," Wyatt, you said that when you whispered in my ear and we embraced each other and wouldn't let go until the sun come up.

I was now sat on my baby (Bike) cuddling myself, imagining Wyatt touching my naked body and the way I would trace his tattoo. I was feeling all his love and remembering his warmth. I could smell his cologne and hear his deep voice and when he whispered it would send shockwaves through my body.

How I loved it when you used to say.

"Riley, I want you to cum when I cum". You used to do that a lot, but you always made my orgasm build-up, so the pleasure I had was out of this world.

"Wyatt, I need you now. I feel so lonely without you here. We've been married for almost eighteen years. I can't live on my own without you. I wanted a longer time with you. We have so much more to do,"

I start to cry again. I can't cope without him. I know I got the children, but he is my lover. He is someone that holds me and makes me feel safe and he tells me how much he loves me.

~~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~~

I walked back into the kitchen and picked up my phone and called his mobile. I could hear his voice and it made me feel some comfort that I could still hear his voice. I'm lost without him with me.

I put my phone in my pocket and prepared breakfast.

I know Alex was coming around sometime today, but everything has been a total blur to me. I sat drinking a coffee and I'm lost in my thoughts. I didn't even hear anyone walk into the kitchen.

I looked up and everyone was looking at me.

My father walks toward me.

"Riley, sweetheart you need to see the doctor, you're not handling this well," My father hugs me.

I wasn't the same person, I felt so alone and the empty feeling I felt in my heart was consuming my whole being... I'm scared of the not knowing and also scared for the worse.

"Hey, dad," That was it I was lost, my whole being was elsewhere, I was just a shell. I felt empty.

"Mum, I'll take you up to your room. You've been sitting there just staring for three hours". Alex says and looks at me with a sad expression.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm waiting for your father". I say and stare into nothing.

Alex walks towards me and holds both my hands.

"Mum, dad's plane has been missing for almost a week." He says in a low tone.

I started to shake and scream. Why did he have to go?