Epilogue

RILEY  POV

Wyatt and I became grandparents to a grandson named Grayson. Alex was more than overjoyed when he became a father and not long after he married. Angel and Jared finally married and are expecting their first child. Aria enlisted in the Navy and is at sea, she enjoys the challenge which suits her personality. Freya moved out and is studying to be a teacher, she certainly has the attitude for it. And our baby Blake is still at home. He's fifteen and wants to be a fitness coach. Wyatt and I are extremely proud of our children and what they have all achieved, we couldn't have asked for anything more.

I still help Wyatt at the office but, I tend to stay home more than I used to. We are still passionate with each other and we don't care where we are. I still love riding my motorbikes and Wyatt sometimes joins me.

I was stood in the garage I had just finished washing and buffing up MY BABY. Yes, I still had my love and boy this bike was nice between your legs. The rush I would feel just by sitting on the leather seat was something I can't explain.

This bike is my pride and yes it was some years old but, it still would outrun any bike out there. I would take it to the speedway just so I could reach the tops speeds. I still hold the title for most wins in one season.

Other riders have tried to beat it but they have never come close. There are more women joining each year to ride but, they don't come close to what I had done and achieved. I am just grateful I had a passion and made my dream come true.

"Hey, beautiful," Wyatt says and puts his briefcase down. I look up at him.

"Hey, sexy," I bite my lip.

"I see you been busy. You got grease on your face," He says and laughs.

"I was feeling the curves and buffing him up," I smiled.

"Riley. You always talk dirty about that bike," He shakes his head and picks his briefcase up and walks into the house.

"What no kiss?" I shout and he pokes his head around the door.

"I will kiss you when you wipe the dirt from your face,"

"I shouldn't be long," I say and he disappears. I wipe my hands and walk into the kitchen. Wyatt was getting a coffee. I walk up behind him; he turns and starts to push my oily hands away. I then start to chase him around the kitchen.

"Riley, baby, please. This is a new suit," He pleads with me.

"It's just a little grease," I say. He stops and grabs my wrists and pins me to the wall.

"That is more than a little grease," He says and kisses me. I smiled then he lets me go.

"You had your kiss," He tells me. I walk to the sink and wash my hands. Then Wyatt walks up behind me. He pulls the hair from my neck and kisses.

"Wyatt, Blake will be home soon," He still carries on kissing.

"You shouldn't tease me," He says in his sexy voice. I finish washing my hands and dry them he turns me around and places my hand on his hard cock.

"You do it every time to me," He sounds needy. I bite my lip and rub his cock through his trousers.

"Riley. You are not helping me," He was pleading with me.

"Wyatt. You sound very needy," I laughed.

"My god. You are such a fucking tease," He walks away from me and towards the stairs. I laughed.

"It's not funny. Having blue balls," He was certainly asking for my attention. I did follow him, and he was stood in the bedroom naked waiting for me. He still looks in great shape and his cock was begging for my attention. I started to undress and Wyatt pins me to the wall.