Chapter Eighteen

RILEY  POV

I enjoyed myself a few days ago at the speedway. It was Friday I had just arrived at the office. I stepped out of the elevator and walked towards Alex's office. I could see Wyatt sitting at his desk as I walked past. He looked busy his assistant was sitting at her desk doing nothing. I stopped and looked at her.

"Shouldn't you be doing some work?" It just came out. I was still in my bike leathers. She looked me up and down.

"I don't work for you," She says with attitude. I look at her and smirk as I walked towards Alex's office. His door was open.

"Alex, how are you?" I say as I walk into his room.

"I am fine. I would like to talk to you and dad," I looked at him and he looked serious.

"We could see if your father is free now?" I asked him.

"If dads got a bit of time,"

"I would think so," I turn and walk towards Wyatt's office we walked in the assistant was sitting in the chair in front of Wyatt. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey, beautiful," He says. I just had a sudden urge to say something.

"Hey, sexy," It just came out. He looked at me and his smile went wider. I had to sit on the sofa. What the hell is going on? Why the fuck did I say that? I had so many unanswered questions. I put my face in my hands.

"Mum. Mum," Alex shouts at me. I come out of my confused daydream.

"Yes," I say and look up at him. Wyatt in this time was standing beside Alex looking at me.

His assistant didn't look too fucking happy. I wanted to slap her into next week with the way she was looking at me.

"Riley. You zoned out for a while," Wyatt says in a concerned tone.

"I am fine. Sorry Wyatt I shouldn't have said that," He puts one hand in his pocket. Yep, he was angry with me.

"Mum, dad. I need to tell you something," Alex looks at both of us then the assistant. She really had a face like a wet slapped fish.

"Briar you can leave and please close the door," Wyatt tells her bluntly. She leaves and closes the door.

"Alex, what do you need to tell us?" I ask.

"Firstly, I will be staying on," Alex smiles. Wyatt takes his hand out of his pocket and hugs Alex.

"Son that is good news," He says.

"Secondly. Blair and I are going to have a baby," Alex looks really proud. Wyatt is smiling and hugs him again. I look at my hands my mind is going foggy, and the room starts to spin. What the hell is happening to me. I went to stand up and as I walked, I felt like I was walking in water.

My body heated up and my head was aching the spinning got faster until I hit the floor. I don't know what happened. I woke a while later laid on Wyatt's sofa with him sitting beside me. His hand holding a cool towel over my forehead. He looks at me.

"Riley. Baby. You fainted," His voice is soft. I was looking deep into his blue eyes. I could see how much he wanted me, the passion, lust, desire to hold me tight. Tight to his naked body. I still felt nothing towards him. I look down my body.

"Where's my bike gear?"

"I had to take it off you. You were burning up," His smile was burning me up inside. I was scared I would ignite and jump him. I close my eyes and I could see the way we used to make love. The pleasure, passion, need. Why the hell was I feeling like this? I opened my eyes and Wyatt was leaning closer to me.