Chapter 21

I was sitting in 6th hour, picking at the desk top. The teacher was babbling on about some assignment that he was pairing us up for later. I honestly couldn't hear a word, no matter how hard I tried. Not that I really wanted to hear his annoyingly deep voice that echoes through our ears. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I needed to get out of here. I stood up and walked towards the door.

"And where do you think you are going Ms. Rose?" The teacher questioned crossing his arms.

"Bathroom," I muttered and walked out the door. I pushed the door to the bathroom open and leaned over the sink to catch my breath. That lasted about two seconds before I was scared to death. When I bursted inside I forgot to look up at who was here. Lauren.

"Hey cameron," Lauren said tilting her head slightly in a pissed off way.

"Hi lauren." I responded exhaling a deep breath.

"How's your day been? I hear you and jake are a thing now. Good for you. Too bad it won't last." She said smirking.

I rolled my eyes, knowing that this was coming. "And what makes you say that?"

She choked a laugh as if I should've known something. "When has there ever been a constant in your life. Don't you get it? No one wants to stick around. The only reason he's going out with you is cause he feels bad for you."

I gaped at her. Who the hell does she think she is? "I have a group of friends who are actually friends unlike your followers who are only friends with you cause they want to be you! Honestly I don't get why cause you're never there for anyone. Your wrong about Jake. We actually like each other. You only use him to wear him on your arm to parade around school. Then when you are done with him and moved on to other prey, no girl will be brave enough to go to him cause of you. You keep them hooked on a leash!" I shouted. The words just spilled out beyond control.

She laughed and turned to face the mirror, fixing her blonde hair. "Exactly why he will come back to me. I give it what? Two days? Maybe even less." She took out lipgloss acting so casual as she moved and talked, like it was a bet. "I bet he will leave as soon as he realizes all the drama surrounding your messed up life."

I wanted to punch her and cry at the same time. She was just making me so mad. Everything she was saying. "You mean like you did?!"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I did what I had too. He will leave as soon as he finds out about your dad. Even if he already knows he will drift towards me. " She smirked and turned to me. "If you tell Jake or anyone about this little chat then I will h-".

I didn't hear the end of her bitchy hurtful rant because I was already running half way back to the classroom. Back to Jake. Even though she was also walking back to the class.

God she really was a cold hearted person. Times really have changed since middle school. Honestly I'm glad I wasn't friends with her anymore. I don't get why I ever was.

"Hey you okay?" Jake asked me, looking concerned.

I fake nodded and he sighed even though he looked like he didn't believe me. "ok, well you are just in time for Mr. G to announce the partners. I hope I get you." He whispered in my ear.

I smiled and leaned my head into his neck. Lauren walked in and sat in her seat smirking. I wonder what she's up too. At least I know Jake won't go to her, judging by the look on his face.

"Okay class I'm going to read your partners. Kyle your with.... Bella." I saw bella smile and Kyle smile also. "Amanda you are with........Cameron." She turned and grinned at me. At least I have Mandy. But if I'm with her then who's Jake with? "Jake you are with....Lauren." I snapped my head up to look at her. She turned to Jake and winked. He turned pale.

Lauren spending time with Jake? I'm not the jealous type but after what happened in the bathroom I'm alittle on edge right now.

She turned around and I glanced at Jake who was looking at me. "Don't worry. This won't change anything." He assured me.

I hope not.

OMG 1K VIEWS! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH😍

I worked so hard each chapter for this story and it is the first time that people have read my story and too get 1000 views is just😭 I'm crying. I love you all💕

Let me know how the story is!❤️

~Callie❤️