Chapter 29

I woke up this morning a new me. Instead of jeans and a sweatshirt, I opted for a sexier black lace halter-top on a pair on red short jeans that showed my stomach. Normally this would be too revealing or scandoulous for my taste but today somehow made me feel confident. Well look confident.

I tousled with my wavy hair, flipping it and holding up pieces but decided just let it flow down at my sides. I applied a coat of eyelinder and mascara along with powders and lipstick. I walked up to my long mirror in hopes that it wouldnt trick me. Nope, I looked good, ready to brave myself for the dreadful, god-awful thing that people call school.

I got to school just in time to see people's reactions. I knew I'd draw some attention but it seemed everyones eyes were on me. I smiled and flipped my hair back. I felt like I was in one of those movie star moments in movies where every ones stops to stare and the wind flows your hair back. Exept I wasn't.

I spotted Jake gaping at me across the high school campus. His usual abrocromie model look was not exactly ready to see my new look. I began to walk towards him passing people on the way. Guys winked and whistled while scanning me.

"Hey!" I said hugging him. He stood for a moment frozen and then cleared his throat to speak.

"What are you wearing?!" He whisper yelled. He seemed upset.

"New outfit. Why?" I asked frowning at his unenthusiam. I mean I get it seemed out-of-character but they are just going to have to let it go. This is who I am.

"Hey Cameron." A guy winked passing by while he friend whistled.

"Thanks." I responded and turned to see Jake clearly upset.

"That's why," He stated flately out of tone.

"Look I get that your jealous but I don't get mad when desperate slutty dressed girls throw themselves at you so don't give me that look when guys notice me. I've never been noticed and now that I am it feels good being recognized." I said, oblivious to my words.

Theres nothing wrong with wanting alittle attention....right?

He shook his head and just walked away from where I stood upset. I finally try to branch out and my boyfriend won't even support me. I hadn't seen Bella, Kyle, or Amanda all day so I guess I can assume their reaction would be like Jake's. The bell rang and I watched dazed as people filed into school. I hadn't noticed I had a tear forming in my eye as Jake left.

Even in my most confidence he could still break me down.

I looked at my phone and at school. While I had been frozen, school had started 5 minutes ago. I knew they would close the gates soon so I decided to do what seemed the most appealing. I decided to skip school.

So maybe that's how I caught. In the police department. In handcuffs.

Hey guys!!! Ive been losing viewers and im sad. I used to get like a bunch in a day and I'd be soooo happy but now alot of people havent been on. :(

Anyway on a happier note.....IM ALMOST AT 2K!
:D

Xoxo, Callie