Chapter 27

"So let me get this straight..you guys are half-siblings?" Bella said processing in disbelief.

Kyle, Amanda, and I just nodded. We couldn't even really say the words ourself.

I was leaned back against Jake. I wasn't relaxed, though. My leg was shaking and I couldn't believe what a year it has been. I mean Halloween was on Tuesday!

I blocked out what everyone was saying now. I seemed fine and okay on the outside but on the inside I was breaking down. My dad had cheated on my mom and got both them pregnant, lied for 14 years then left us to be with them. They are acting fine as well but I know deep down they are still processing all of this. It's not just something that you say "okay" and move on. I have feelings and so far today they've been good, bad, mad, sad, confused almost everything all in a matter of hours. How can someone deal with that?

"Guys my mom is coming home soon and I need to talk to her about..well this." I said motioning my hand in a circle to show all of us.

"Oh okay. Um Bella do you mind if we crash at your place for a while. Not really in the mood to see my- our dad." Amanda stuttered. She's probably going through circles of thoughts in her mind.

Bella nodded. "Yea, of course." She hugged me. "Call me if you need anything." She whispered and they left.

Jake stayed behind, not getting the message. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I'm here now and I'll make sure you-" Jake started but I cut him off. "Jake..you too." I stated quietly. "I need to be alone right now, I hope you understand."

"Oh. Um yea it's totally fine, but I'm next door if you need anything.." He said slowly and lightly kissed my cheek.

As soon as I heard the door click I broke down. I needed to let it all out. Tear after tear after tear until I cried a river. I was holding a tissue box and was lying in the bathtub. It was not running. No water. Just a secure small area to cry in and the water goes down the drain away with everything I thought I knew about my life. I knew nothing.

I heard footsteps walking down the hall, coming closer. "Cammie! What happened?!" My mother said worried. She frantically helped up and brought me to the couch.

"Mom, dad had an affair 16 years ago with Kyle and Amanda's mom. He got her pregnant. They are my half-siblings." I said quickly.

My mom opened her mouth to speak and closed it about 20 times. She nodded and went up the wooden stairs to her room, as I watched teary-eyed.

I wiped under my eyes and grabbed a blue jacket that I had. I swiped it on and zipped it up, pulling my hair up from under it. I brushed through my hair and tied it up. I unlocked the door to leave aand started walking. I left phone behind so I had no distractions.

And so no one could stop me from what I was about to do.

Hey everyone! So these past chapters have seemed unreal with all the drama!

I promise no more huge surprises for a while- that would be TOO crazy! But there are some bumps coming a lot with dealing with her father and everything!

Comment and like!❤️

~Callie😊

PS: THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1.83K VIEWS!!! While my overall goal is 5k (impossible ik😂) I love everyone for reading!