45

Your POV

"You must be their nanny. I'm Soohyun, Bae Soohyun. Namjoon's wife."

I dropped my jaws at her word. Wife? Um, what?

"I'm sorry what?" I said which came out rude when the smile was wiped from her face, "Wife? Namjoon's wife? If you're his wife then what am I then?" I lifted my hand that showed the little diamond ring on my ring finger. Who is this women? "What? Namjoon, what's this?" Soohyun looked at Namjoon who still had a cold look on his face.

"You and me need to have a talk." Namjoon gritted his teeth while grabbing Soohyun by the arm. "Where are you two going?" I frowned wanting to chase after them but Namjoon turned around and gave me the car keys, "Stay inside the car with Areum, I'll be back." He said and with that he was dragging her away from our sight.

"Can we go to the car?" Areum mumbled, I sighed and got our things before heading towards the car. I turned on the AC before sighing out loud.

"That's my... mommy."

I snapped my head towards her and stared at the girl, "Your... mommy?" I asked, Areum nodded before sniffing. "Daddy thinks I don't know but, I know that the women is my mommy. Real mommy, she left us when I was a baby." I just silently listened to her, to think of it, Namjoon never told me about Areum's mother. I never asked him about it as well, but the fact that Soohyun suddenly popped out of nowhere and claiming and she's still Namjoon's wife had me thinking.

Does he still love her? Does Areum still wants her mother? My mind wandered away thinking what if...

What if Namjoon wants to be with her as well?

"M-mommy?" I felt Areum held my hand making me look at her, "Yes sweetie?" I asked, "I want to go potty." Areum played with the hem of her dress as I smiled, "Okay."

I stood in front of the door of the public restroom waiting for Areum. I kicked a nearby pebble watching it flew just a few feet from me, the restroom is located at the back of the beach, I wasn't going to leave Areum alone especially in a foreign country. Glancing around boredly I saw Namjoon's back facing me while Soohyun's face was visible. The two seemed to be arguing or something.

I squinted my eyes trying to read Soohyun's lips but couldn't. Damn it, should've worn my contact lenses. I heard a flush and Areum stepped out while wiping her hands with her dress, "Baby I told you to use the tissues." I frowned as I took her hand and wiped it with the antibacterial wet wipes I gave her. "Sorry mommy." she pouted as I smiled.

"How about we go for ice cream?" I suggested and instantly the girl's face lit up at the mention of the frozen dessert. "I want chocolate mint!" she giggled and took my hand with hers as we walked towards the bar. The worker was a women in her 30s, she seems to be a local here.

"What can I help you?" she smiled, "Two scoops of chocolate mint ice cream please!" Areum said as she climbed up on the stool, the women laughed before looking at me.

"How about you dear?"

"Blue Lagoon please."

I sat next to Areum as the girl watches her ice cream being scooped inside a bowl before it was served in front of her. "Yay!" She took a bite happily making me smile.

"Your daughter?" the women asked while pouring the blue beverage inside a long glass and to finish it off, a cherry on top.

"Yeah." I said and took a sip and sigh out in relief. "I have a daughter too, she's 14 now. That girl doesn't sit down and always going outside." she shook her head with a small smile, "I'm Y/N." I decided to introduce myself, she seems to be a nice women.

"Sefina. Nice to meet you Y/N, where are you from?"

Sefina asked, "We're from Seoul, South Korea. Me and my husband are on a honeymoon."

Well, supposedly. I turned around to look at Namjoon to see him walking towards us. "Honeymoon? With your daughter?" Sefina chuckled in amusement, "Well, you can say this one sneaked her way in when it's too late to go back." I laughed while stroking Areum's hair gently, "And that must be your husband." Sefina mentioned just in time as I felt his hand resting on my lower back, "Why didn't you two wait in the car?" Namjoon asked while kissing my cheek.

"Areum had to use the toilet, besides you can't say no to ice cream if you're in a island." I said while taking another sip of the drink. "This is Namjoon by the way. Namjoon, this is Sefina she's a local here." I nudged him by the elbow making him grunt lowly but obeyed anyways. "Pleasure to meet you Sefina, I'm Namjoon her husband." Namjoon said before taking a seat next to me.

"Give me a tequila sunrise please."

"Don't get drunk please." I shot him a look, "Babe, you underestimate me." he tsked while waiting for his drink, I finally decided to ask him about Soohyun. "So, who was she actually?"

"Not here babe, once we get back I'll tell you okay?" Namjoon said without looking at me making me dejected. Fine, back at the hotel I'll ask again.

After finishing our drinks and a fun conversation with Sefina, Namjoon paid before we drove back to the hotel with him suggesting to play by the pool instead. But my mind won't stop thinking about Soohyun.

Damn it Y/N.

***