Reminisce (4)

(Ariana pictured above)

October 12th, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Y/N's House
3:48 PM

Y/N POV
"Bitch get the fuck up", Kehlani said pulling the covers away from me.

"Uh leave me alone", I said sadly.

"C'mon Y/N you can't let that hoe keep you miserable like this", she said poking me.

"I'm not miserable", I groaned.

"Then get up and stop acting like it then"

"Fine!", I yelled pulling myself out of bed.

Kehlani pulled open the curtains causing me to squint at the bright sun piercing through my bedroom window. It's been 3 days since I saw Ella at the club and to say the least I'm still in complete shock. She's been blowing up my phone since but I refuse to answer back. I honestly could care less about what bullshit apology she has for me right now. I can't believe I almost set myself up to marry someone like her but I'm thankful that I dodged a bullet.

"What time is it?", I asked while rubbing my eyes.

"It's almost 4 pm and you have a studio session with Ariana at 5 remember?"

"By myself?!", I asked confusedly.

"Yeah remember Pharrell called yesterday to say that he was still out of town?", she chuckled.

I let out a huge sigh when I heard Kehlani say that. Ariana tried talking to me about what happened the other night but I made sure to change the subject. It was still completely embarrassing to me and I damn sure didn't need my ex having an opinion on it.

"You want me to make you something to eat best friend?", she asked me.

"Nah I'm not really hungry", I said honestly.

"You need to eat something"

"I'll just stop to Starbucks on my way to the studio"

"Alright then I'll come by tomorrow morning to check up on you"

"Okay thanks Lani"

Kehlani walked up to me and gave me a big hug before leaving. When I heard the front door close shut, I slowly walked into my bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for the rest of day. I grabbed my phone to see that I got a few business calls, messages from Ella and two new text messages from Ariana. I quickly deleted Ella's messages and opened Arianas instead.

[Ari]: hey

[Ari]: I just wanted to make sure that we're still on for the session today?

[Y/N]: of course I'll see you @ 5

[Ari]: okay great 😊

I stripped myself of all of my clothes and hopped into the shower. All I could really do is think about where I went wrong with Ella. I mean how the hell did I not see it coming? Sometimes I just think I'm too nice and trust too many people. About a half an hour went by and I finally got out of the shower and got dressed. I just threw on a pair of shorts, a T-shirt and Gucci sliders before heading out of the door. I looked at the time to see that I was running a bit late but I still decided to go to Starbucks anyway. I figured why not get Ariana something to drink as well. Hopefully her favorite drink is still the same as I remember. When I finally got to the studio, I was surprised to see Ariana fiddling with the computer.

"Hey", I said causing her to jump.

"Shit! You scared me", she said holding her chest.

"My bad", I said chuckling. "Here I got you a drink", I said handing it to her.