Desire (8)

(Ariana pictured above)

November 4th, 2017
Beverly Hills, CA
Ariana's House
10:28 AM

Ariana POV
I searched through my entire closet looking for something good to wear tonight. I want my night out with Y/N to be special especially since this isn't our FIRST first date together. Hopefully things between us go further than they have been going lately because I'm tired of acting cute around her.

"You ready to go to you're interview?", my manager, Scooter, asked distracting me from my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm ready", I said letting out a slight yawn.

"Alright before you go can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah sure"

I threw the clothes that I picked out for tonight on my bed and then fixed myself in the mirror before walking over to Scooter. Usually whenever he says that he needs to talk to me before an interview, it's usually about something he wants me to talk about while I'm in an interview.

"What is it?", I questioned.

"Are you and Y/N together again?", he asked me.

"We're not together but we're dating right now", I said honestly. "Why?"

"Because they're going to most likely ask you that and I want you to be honest"

"Really? What if she doesn't want me to?"

"Who cares?", he chuckled. "It's good press"

"I care because she's a private person and I don't think she'd want that"

Scooter wasn't my manager when Y/N and I were together back then so I don't really expect him to know Y/N on a personal level. My dad managed my career and that's what kind of ruined our relationship but that's in the past now.

"Well run it by Y/N and let her know that you're going on the radio and telling everybody that you're dating", Scooter spoke up. "If she's not okay with that then just curveball the question in the interview"

"Okay I'll let you know what she says"

"Alright have fun. There's a car waiting out front for you"

I nodded my head and adjusted myself in the mirror once more before leaving my place. Once I got outside, I hopped into the Suburban waiting outside for me. My PR team and my bodyguard, Rel, were already seated inside so when I got in the SUV sped off. While we drove to the radio station, I pulled out my phone and went straight to Y/N's chat. We've been texting nonstop for the past few days and honestly it's been the most memorable conversations ever.

[Ari]: hey cutie

[Y/N]: hey beautiful

[Y/N]: what you up to?

[Ari]: I'm headed to my interview

[Y/N]: you nervous?

[Ari]: kind of

[Y/N]: I'm sure it'll be a breeze

[Ari]: well they might ask me about you and Scooter wants me to be honest

[Ari]: I was just wondering if it's okay with you?

I patiently stared at my phone and watched as bubbles popped up on Y/N's chat.

[Y/N]: yeah of course that's okay haha

[Ari]: okay great I'm actually surprised that you said yes but I gotta go we're pulling up