I Love You (20)

December 5th, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Y/N's House
8:34 PM

Ariana POV
This past week with Y/N hasn't really been the best. She's recovered pretty well from the concussion that she had but she's still having slight side effects from it. The police have been doing a shit job finding the person who attacked her but it's whatever. I'm just glad that she's alive and okay.

Yesterday we celebrated our 1-month anniversary and it feels so weird saying that considering we already passed this milestone once before. She didn't really want to do anything last night but I begged her to get out of bed. We haven't really been doing much together since she's been recovering and that's okay. I'm patient.

"Babe I know you might hate me for this but before you drop me home can you take me to Starbucks really quickly please?", I begged.

"Are you kidding me?", she laughed.

"Babe pleaseeee?", I pleaded. "They close in like 30 minutes"

"Alright fine but you seriously have to come to terms with this addiction that you have with Starbucks babe"

"I know and I have but thank you baby", I said smiling.

Y/N put her car in drive and sped off to Starbucks to quickly get my drink. I haven't really had a good night's sleep these past few days because all I've been doing is worrying about Y/N. I stay up at all hours of the night wondering if Ricky was the one who attacked her. I changed my number recently so I haven't heard anything from him. I honestly feel like he did but I'm not really sure. I prefer not to have Y/N thinking that it was him if it wasn't so I haven't said anything. I've already seen how just the thought of him makes her feel so I'd rather keep it to myself for now.

"This drive-thru is really long babe so I'm gonna go inside", Y/N spoke up completely distracting me from my thoughts. "Same old, same old?", she asked me.

"Um yeah just surprise me with whatever", I said honestly.

"Okay", Y/N said smiling before hopping out of the car.

About 2 minutes went by and I couldn't help seeing Y/N's phone going off in her seat. Whoever it was, it looked pretty important but we're building our relationship off of trust and I don't want her thinking that I didn't trust her. 

*Ding*

Before I got tempted, Y/N opened the driver's side of her car and handed me my drink. Something about Y/N in some joggers and a T-shirt does something to me. I don't know but it just brings out the daddy side of her. She looked really fucking good and honestly so many things ran through my mind while I was staring at her but I just kept them to myself for now. We haven't had sex in a really long time and that's okay but I would love to have Y/N's body right now. The ride to my house was a quiet one. Like I said before Y/N hasn't really been herself and I completely understand but it's been tough. I don't mean to sound selfish but I really just want my girlfriend back to normal.

"You okay Ari?", she asked distracting me from my thoughts again.

"Yeah I'm okay"

"You sure babe? You're really quiet tonight"

"I'm fine", I lied.