I Ain't Shit Pt. 1 (39)

(Ariana pictured above)

March 13th, 2018
Beverly Hills, CA
Ariana's House
1:23 PM

Y/N POV
"Ari!", I heard someone yell as they laughed loudly.

I peeped my eyes open and looked at the time on my phone. It was a little past 1 PM but I was absolutely exhausted. It was my fault really considering that I went to bed pretty late especially after a long studio session. Even if I wanted to go back to sleep, I couldn't because of the noise coming from downstairs. I dragged myself out of bed and went to the bathroom to get myself somewhat put together. I grabbed my phone and checked a few of my messages that I might have missed while I was sleeping. I saw a few from some group chats, my mom, Pharrell, and one from Demi. I checked Demi's first.

[Demi]: hey studio session tonight at 9 right?

[Demi]: Pharrell told me to check with you 🤗

[Y/N]: hey Demi yeah I'll be there but only for about an hour or two... I'll see you soon!

After a few minutes of responding to some of my other messages, I decided to give it a quick break and put my phone inside of my pockets before heading downstairs to the noise. I know for a fact that Ariana would probably be pissed at me right now. I behaved like a jerk last night but to be fair I have a lot of shit going on right now. I know I shouldn't be taking it out on her but I just don't like to be questioned about what I'm doing plus I was really fucking horny last night. I do owe her an apology though but I also need her to understand that no matter what, she can trust me.

"Girl I would've thrown her fucking phone across the room", I heard what sounded like Victoria say.

"Me too. You need to shut that shit down immediately", I heard Courtney say.

I slipped into the kitchen as they continued rambling until Ari noticed me. She looked frustrated and looked at me for one second before turning away to face Lexie, Courtney, and Victoria.

"Good morning ladies", I said smiling as I reached into the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

"Good afternoon Y/N", Vic and Lexie said giggling.

"Sorry I just woke up", I smiled slightly.

"Hey Y/N", Court said smiling.

Ariana didn't say anything. She just gave me a fake smile and returned to her conversation with the girls. I stood in the kitchen and drank my bottle of water while I pretended not to listen to them even though I was listening to every word. I kind of got caught off guard once I heard them talking about Ariana throwing a party tonight.

"So what time should we come back over tonight?", Victoria asked.

"Like around 10/11 o'clock", Ari said yawning slightly.

I chugged the last bit of the water in the bottle and swiftly interrupted their conversation because this was the first time I heard of some party.

"You're having a party baby?", I asked.

Lexie, Courtney, and Victoria looked at me and reverted their eyes back to Ariana who didn't say a word to me.

"Um it's not really a party party Y/N", Victoria spoke up.

"Yeah just a few of us hanging out, getting drunk and watching our favorite movies for a little movie night that's all", Lexie said.

"Yeah like we did on Halloween", Courtney continued.

"Ohhh", I said surprised. "First I'm hearing of it. Am I allowed to come?", I asked playfully.

Ariana didn't respond once again and this time I'm guessing everyone noticed the tension.