Let It Go (44)

(Jesse pictured above)

March 22nd, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
Jesse's House
1:32 AM

Ariana POV
I watched as Y/N and Jesse stood in the kitchen yelling at each other. At first, it mostly included Y/N talking to him and being calm but it didn't help that she was practically drunk off of her ass so that in turn led to the screaming in the room. Mostly everyone already left Jesse's house so only me, Ricardo, Kehlani, and Victoria stayed behind once the argument started. I guess we all wanted to make sure nothing physical happened and I'm glad that no hands were thrown but I don't see Y/N and Jesse talking to each other again anytime soon. Jesse just stood in the corner of the room not saying a word as Y/N grabbed her keys and her phone off of the kitchen counter.

"Um Vic do you mind dropping Ari off at her house?", Y/N asked Victoria. "I'm going to catch a ride with Ricardo and Lani"

"Uh yeah sure Y/N", Victoria said awkwardly.

"Wait, wait, wait, I thought you wanted me to spend the night at your place babe?", I said quickly interrupting Y/N.

"I did but I changed my mind"

"Babe——"

"Let's get out of here", Y/N said to Ricardo and Kehlani completely ignoring me.

I actually haven't seen Y/N that heated in awhile. She handed Ricardo her car keys and her, Kehlani, and Ricardo walked out of the house together. Once we all heard the front door slam shut, Victoria gave me an awkward look and then spoke up.

"Oh she is so pissed at you two", Victoria said with a shocked look on her face. "I've never seen her that upset before", she continued.

"Me neither", Jesse said quietly.

I didn't say much of anything. I was still really trying to process what just happened because things escalated so quickly. Not going to lie seeing how upset Y/N was kind of scared me. Her anger was more so directed to Jesse but she was still upset with me and even though we get into arguments sometimes, I don't like it when she yells at me.

"Um Victoria can I talk to Ariana alone for a sec please?", Jesse asked Victoria.

Victoria gave me a look asking if that was okay with me and I just nodded yes. She walked out of the kitchen for a quick second and Jesse immediately spoke up.

"Listen Ari", Jesse spoke breaking my thoughts. "Y/N's right I crossed the line on game night and I'm sorry if I might've made you uncomfortable"

"It's okay but I think she's more mad at you than I am", I said honestly.

"You're mad at me?", he asked quickly.

"Yeah a little"

Jesse let out a slight sigh and walked over to the liquor filled side of the kitchen. He poured himself a shot and drank it quickly before turning his attention back towards me.

"Well I'm sorry Ariana okay? I didn't mean any harm by anything I said on the game night and you know I love you like family so I don't want to ruin our relationship Ari", he said.

"Yeah I get that but you can't say certain things that's all", I spoke.

"I still don't think it was that big of a deal"

"Really Jesse?", I chuckled.

"What?", he smiled slightly.

"You know exactly why certain things that you say are considered a big deal"