Too Little Too Late (22)

(Ella pictured above)

December 16th, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Y/N's House
12:42 PM

Y/N POV
After what happened last week, Ariana immediately went on birth control the next day for our security. She kept saying how she can't get pregnant right now or anytime soon so she made sure to take any precautions necessary. I on the other hand submitted my DNA test with Ella a few days ago and I'm supposed to be hearing the results today. I'm a little nervous and a little jittery about the situation but whatever happens just happens.

"So you'll call me when you find out babe?", she said kissing my lips.

"You'll definitely be the first person I call", I said honestly.

Ariana grabbed her overnight bag and kissed me once more before heading out the door.  Her brother is still in town so he wants to spend as much time as he can with her before he leaves. I swear as soon as Ariana left, Ricardo and Kehlani came busting through my front door with food in their hands. They scared me but I didn't mind. I was hungry anyway.

"What are you guys doing here?", I questioned as I roamed through the bags of Wingstop in front of me.

"Well we actually came to support you during this happy time", Kehlani said with a smile on her face.

"Yes like good friends do", Ricardo said agreeing with her.

"What are you talking about?", I asked completely confused.

"Um the fact that the baby is not yours!", Kehlani said with a straight face.

"Oh shit", Ricardo said staring at me and then at Kehlani. "You didn't know?", he asked.

"No how the fuck did——", I spoke before choking up.

"TMZ broke the story like 2 hours ago", Ricardo said awkwardly. "It's all over TheShadeRoom and you wouldn't believe who her baby daddy is"

"Please don't tell me it's someone that I know"

"It's Artist", Kehlani spoke up. "Um A-Boogie wit da Hoodie"

"Are you serious?", I said in utter shock.

I didn't know what to feel except the embarrassment I felt when I saw her in the club that night. My mind instantly went back to the times when I had a studio session with A-boogie and Ella would drop by for no reason. I felt disgusted but also relieved at the fact that I wouldn't have to deal with her anymore because she's nothing but a liar.

"Bruh are you crying right now?", Kehlani asked distracting me from my thoughts.

"I'm not fucking crying", I said wiping the tears that I didn't realize were falling down my face.

"I mean we'd understand if you need to cry Y/N", Ricardo said awkwardly. "I mean I'd cry too if the girl I planned on marrying got pregnant with someone else's baby while we were together"

"I said I'm not crying man!", I yelled slightly.

"Alright! Alright damn relax"

I let out a huge sigh and pulled my phone out of my pocket and noticed all the messages and dm's that I got from friends and fans. It was mostly posts of people calling Ella a hoe and people apologizing for assuming that I cheated on Ella with Ariana. It was just all too much for me right now so I just shoved my phone back into my pocket. Once I cleared my mind for a split second, my doorbell started to ring like crazy and I immediately ran over to answer it. I quickly looked through my peep hole and rolled my eyes once I saw who it was standing outside my door. I want absolutely nothing to do with Ella right now.

"Fuck", I said catching Kehlani and Ricardo's attention.

"Who is it?", Kehlani asked as she took a bite into her chicken.

"It's Ella"

"Y/N I know you're in there right now please just answer the door!", Ella yelled from outside.

I mentally rolled my eyes at the amount of times that she rung the doorbell. I didn't want to open the door but I know Ella all too well. She's not going to leave until she sees me. Before opening the door, I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down because I didn't want to do anything that I would regret in the future. As soon as I opened the door, I saw Ella standing there with tears coming down her face like she was sad about something. I don't know why when she was the one that started all of this. She tried to come inside but I immediately stepped outside and closed the door behind me because I don't want her inside of my house.

"What do you want Ella?", I asked already over the conversation.

"I came to apologize", she sniffled. "Y/N I swear that I really thought that the baby was yours and when I found out that it wasn't I wanted you to be the first to know"

"Please stop lying to me Ella"

"I swear I'm telling the truth"

"How long were you two fucking might I ask?"

"Y/N we only had sex once I promise and he is the only person that I slept with while we were together I swear", she said staring right at me.

I don't know why but throughout this entire time this is the first time I actually felt like Ella was being completely honest with me. It was like she had something to prove to me.

"Why are you really here Ella?", I asked again. "We finally know the truth now so how about we just move on with our lives okay?"

"You don't mean that Y/N"

"I actually do mean that Ella. You told me that you were pregnant with my kid and I actually believed you"

"I swear that I really did think that I was pregnant with your child"

"Whatever Ella", I said rolling my eyes.

"I just don't want you to hate me Y/N"

"Well I think it's a little too late for that", I said honestly. "Anyways I'm gonna go back inside and please whatever you do I advise you to stay the fuck away from me okay because I'm done"

I opened my front door back up and shut the door in Ella's face before she even got the chance to say anything to me. When I walked in, Kehlani and Ricardo were just staring at me with blank looks on their faces. They obviously didn't know what to say and I didn't want to tell them what me and Ella talked about outside. I just don't want to talk about Ella anymore.

"I love you guys but don't ever bring her up again or I swear I will raise hell"

They didn't say or do anything except nod their heads yes and eat their food. They know how I am when it comes to forgetting that people exist so this should be easy. Ariana on the other hand is a completely different story. I just hope she gets on the same page as me because I refuse to bring up Ella anymore. She's officially out of my life.

—————————————————
*COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE*