Concussion (19)

(Ella pictured above)

November 26th, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Republic Records Recording Studio
11:21 PM

Y/N POV
I haven't talked to Ariana that much over the past two days. I'm not as mad at her as I was before but I'm still upset. Anytime that she's texted me, I've responded with short answers. I'm just not ready to talk yet and when I am ready she'll know.

"Yo you want to call it a night?", Chris asked me distracting me from my thoughts.

"Yeah you're probably right", I said yawning.

Chris and I were in the studio all day. When I looked at the time, I was completely shocked at how fast the time went. We both got to the studio around 8 this morning so we've been here for a little over 12 hours. This music shit is my life though so I'm pretty used to long hours like this.

[Ari]: hey babe. I miss you.

[Ari]: can you come over?

Reading Ariana's message, I was hesitant to respond but I agreed regardless.

[Y/N]: yeah sure

[Y/N]: I'm leaving the studio right now so I should be there soon

[Ari]: okay I'll leave the door unlocked for you

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket before grabbing my equipment bag. Once I walked out of the studio, I locked the door behind me and headed outside. Chris was already long gone so it was just me outside. Usually there's security outside but on Sunday they like to keep it calm which I like. Once I got to my car, I gently threw my bag in the back trunk before walking to the front. As soon as I opened my car door with my key, someone shouted out my name startling me.

"Y/N?", I heard someone say with a deep voice.

"Yeah?", I said slightly turning my head around.

Before I could even get a good look, a bottle was swung hard across my head causing me to fall to the ground. My car keys fell out of my hand and I could feel blood gushing slowly from the side of my head. I tried to turn my head slightly to look around but all I could see was someone's footsteps running away. I tried moving my body to reach for my phone but my brain wouldn't let me. It hurt too much so I just lied there hoping someone would show up soon while letting my thoughts take over my mind.

"Congrats on your engagement"

"How did you know about that?"

"Your mom actually told me"

"Why do you care so much?"

"Because I care about you"

"Thanks for the concern but like I said I'm fine"

"Do you realize that tonight was like our second first official date?"

"Cheers to that"

"Babe you're drunk okay? I think that we should just talk about this outside"

"How about you leave me the fuck alone okay?"

"I missed you"

"I missed you too baby"

"Do you really think that that's all he wants Ari, c'mon?"

"Well that shouldn't really matter because I'm with you"

"Mam! Can you hear us?", someone asked shining a bright light in my face.

I nodded my head because I was in so much pain I could barely talk. My head was spinning and I had the worst migraine ever. I looked around to see that I was in a hospital. My entire T-shirt was covered in blood and I could feel air circulating through the wound on my head.

"Can you tell me your name?", the doctor asked.

"It's Y/N... Y/N Y/L/N", I said causing my head to hurt even more.

I guess that the doctor was pleased with my answer. He reminded me about what happened to me and assured me that it was going to be okay. He told me that someone hit me in the head with a bottle giving me a concussion. I'm glad it wasn't anything worse than that. I looked over and saw 2 officers standing outside of my room. I didn't care that they were there. I wanted to find out who did this to me first without the cops.

"I'll be right back", the doctor said before leaving the room.

Once he left the room, the cops came in and started asking me a bunch of questions. I was honest. I barely remembered anything but what I know is that whoever did this to me really wanted to hurt me. If they wanted to rob me, they could've just took my wallet or my car and drive off but they didn't. This was personal.

"So who do you think did this to you?", one of the cops asked me.

"I don't know", I said honestly.

I couldn't think of anyone who would have a grudge against me. I don't do anything to anybody. As I laid there thinking, my mom and Ariana burst through the door. Ariana had the most worried look on her face.

"Oh my gosh baby I was so worried about you!", she said walking quickly towards me. "Are you okay?"

I was actually really happy to Ariana and worried look on her face made her even more adorable. I'm still pretty upset with her but having her here means a lot to me. My mom and the officers stepped out of the room for a bit giving Ariana and I some space.

"Babe I'm sorry about everything", Ariana spoke up. "I hate that I lied to you"

"It's okay"

"No it's not and I know that you're still mad at me and I completely understand", she spoke up. "I won't do anything that stupid again. I promise"

"Baby I swear it's okay and as hard as it is to admit, I missed you a lot since our fight", I giggled.

"Me too babe. I actu——"

"Y/N?", someone called out as my hospital room door burst open.

Once I looked over, I saw Ella walking through the door. She was starting to show even more now in her pregnancy. Not gonna lie, she looked beautiful pregnant. I stared for a bit but once I realized what I was doing, I stopped and turned my attention to Ariana.  I don't want to give her any reason to think that she might not be able to trust me around Ella.

Especially since she might be carrying my child.

————————————————
*COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE*

A/N: Who do y'all think did it?