My Valentine (35)

(Ariana pictured above)

February 15th, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
MTV Studios
6:43 PM

Ariana POV
"And cut!", I heard for 10,000th time today.

We're doing an early shooting for "No Tears Left To Cry" even though it doesn't come out for another 2 months. Y/N and I co-wrote the song together a few weeks ago and I just wanted to get the music video done as soon as possible. This is the 3rd day of shooting and I would be lying if I didn't say that I'm completely over it. Yesterday was Valentine's Day and Y/N and I barely got to spend it with each other.

"Guess who", Y/N said covering my eyes.

"Jason Momoa is that you?", I joked.

"Shut up", Y/N giggled as she took her hand from around my eyes.

"Hi baby", I said smiling.

I reached in and planted a kiss onto Y/N's lips before slowly pulling away. Everyone that was working on the dress I had on walked away slowly as we talked to each other.

"I missed you", I said.

"I missed you too"

"Come here", I said pulling her away from the set.

"Where are we going?"

"To my trailer", I smiled.

I walked into the nice sized trailer and locked the door behind me. I pushed Y/N down on the tiny bed that I had in my trailer before jumping on top of her.

"Mhm babe I would love nothing more than to be with you right now but I can't stay long I just came to say hi", Y/N said trying to get up.

"Nuh uh lay back down", I said pushing her back down on the bed. "We'll be quick"

"What's makes you so sure that I'll be?"

I smiled at her and bent down to place my lips onto hers. We spent about a minute or two just making out on this tiny bed. I started to unbutton this weird button up shirt that Y/N had on. Whatever it was, it was unnecessarily complicated. Eventually, with Y/N's help I got her shirt off and she tried pulling me deeper into our kiss by my hair.

"Mmm babe?", I said tried to pulling away.

"Yeah?"

"You can't mess up my hair okay?", I said in between kisses.

"Okay sorry", she said as she slid her hands down my back.

"Ari! Let's go we gotta finish up", someone said banging on the trailer door.

"Shit", I whispered. "Okay I'll be right there!", I yelled.

Y/N continued kissing me but stopped once we heard another bang on the door. I regrettably got off of Y/N and fixed myself to go back on set. She sat on the bed buttoning you her shirt with a slight look of defeat in her eyes.

"I'll see you tonight right?", I asked.

"I don't know babe I have a studio session in 30 minutes so I'm not sure how long that's going to last"

"Okay well just text me and let me know"

"Yeah I will"

I bent down and kissed Y/N's lips once more before she got up to leave. I sighed and walked back on set and continued working what I needed to. A few hours went by and eventually we wrapped up filming for the rest of the day. Y/N never got around to texting me so I'm guessing that she's probably still at the studio. It was almost midnight so things ran a little longer than anyone expected. As I walked into my house, I heard dog barks coming all throughout the house. When I took a moment to look up, I saw all these flowers and candles around the house. It was beautiful.